GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2015, 02:25 PM   #71
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver
 
lilonespaz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,872
Mastero cost 799.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakcard View Post
listen to your gut....And lilonespaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 11:58 PM   #72
blue_mkvi_gti
Rally Car Champion
 
blue_mkvi_gti's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SB MK6 GTI Eurodyne Stage 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: The Commonwealth
Posts: 371
I just bought the Maestro suite
blue_mkvi_gti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 12:00 AM   #73
MorePowah
Banned
 
Drives: 2013 vw GTI Wolfsburg
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mkvi_gti View Post
I just bought the Maestro suite
Cool man
MorePowah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:05 PM   #74
blue_mkvi_gti
Rally Car Champion
 
blue_mkvi_gti's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SB MK6 GTI Eurodyne Stage 2
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: The Commonwealth
Posts: 371
Flashed my car from APR Stage 2+ 93 oct to Eurodyne Stage 2 this morning and all I can say is wow. So much better. Now I can hardly believe I'm going f23 in a few days
__________________
Eurodyne ECU+DSG Stage 2 GolfMK6 abomination: 2010_carbon_gti's H&R rsb, ///Audience's 034 street density motor and transmission mounts, naDintheHat's Autotech dogbone insert, Muratti's SPM fsb, tjbell's SPM catback, wwgti2.0t's GFB DV+, TheJakofallTrads' Team Dynamics wheels, DSR7's winter wheels/tires, someone's Carbonio and Eurojet DP; and my Powergrid end links, Deautokey LED everything, Neuspeed TOP & TBP, and Whiteline ALK.
blue_mkvi_gti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:45 AM   #75
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver
 
lilonespaz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,872
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_mkvi_gti View Post
Flashed my car from APR Stage 2+ 93 oct to Eurodyne Stage 2 this morning and all I can say is wow. So much better. Now I can hardly believe I'm going f23 in a few days
:] fun?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakcard View Post
listen to your gut....And lilonespaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:29 PM   #76
Gu4rDi4N
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Golf VI R DSG
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ibiza
Posts: 11
Hello,

Sorry to reflotar the post.

Today ... How about the Eurodyne Tunes? For Golf VI R DSG 2012

ECU and DSG

They have St1 and St2 for Engine and St1 for DSG.

Thanks
Gu4rDi4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 05:53 PM   #77
FriggenT
Banned
 
Drives: 2013 Wolfsburg gti DSG
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu4rDi4N View Post
Hello,

Sorry to reflotar the post.

Today ... How about the Eurodyne Tunes? For Golf VI R DSG 2012

ECU and DSG

They have St1 and St2 for Engine and St1 for DSG.

Thanks
I'd go with a tuning company thast actually responds with more than 1 line. HPA has been known for their very good DSG tunes.
FriggenT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 03:54 PM   #78
Gu4rDi4N
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Golf VI R DSG
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ibiza
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriggenT View Post
I'd go with a tuning company thast actually responds with more than 1 line. HPA has been known for their very good DSG tunes.
Thank you.

I understand ... I only read bad things about Eurodyne Support, and I've experienced it myself many times.

But I still have the cable and I did not know whether to take it ... But I'm not convinced at all.
Gu4rDi4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:02 PM   #79
zef
Rally Car Newbie
 
Drives: 2013 GTI
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: CT
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriggenT View Post
I'd go with a tuning company thast actually responds with more than 1 line. HPA has been known for their very good DSG tunes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gu4rDi4N View Post
Thank you.

I understand ... I only read bad things about Eurodyne Support, and I've experienced it myself many times.

But I still have the cable and I did not know whether to take it ... But I'm not convinced at all.
Yeah Eurodyne support is pretty bad. I've been working through a local tuner for Maestro and thankfully haven't had to contact Eurodyne for anything yet. Any issues that I did have my tuner was able to figure out on our own.

I would not recommend Eurodyne's DSG software...speaking from personal experience. HPA/APR make good DSG tunes..they both have over a decade of experience dealing with the DSG.
__________________
'13 GTI CW 2 DR (DSG) - Eurodyne Stage 2/APR DSG Tune | APR Clutch Packs | WAVETRAC LSD | Cobb TBE | IE CAI | IE FDS IC | 034 CC | VWR Subframe Pucks | 034 SD Mounts | MSS SPRING KIT (learn more here) | 034 Pendulum Mount | Supaloy Control Arms | B6 Passat Front Spindles | Koni Yellows | RSE10 | more to come! Follow me on Instagram!: jg_gti
zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:07 PM   #80
Gu4rDi4N
Passed Driver's Ed
 
Drives: Golf VI R DSG
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Ibiza
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by zef View Post
Yeah Eurodyne support is pretty bad. I've been working through a local tuner for Maestro and thankfully haven't had to contact Eurodyne for anything yet. Any issues that I did have my tuner was able to figure out on our own.

I would not recommend Eurodyne's DSG software...speaking from personal experience. HPA/APR make good DSG tunes..they both have over a decade of experience dealing with the DSG.
Thank you for your opinion, the truth that Tune ECU I have read good things, but not DSG.

The problem is that I live on an island and I do not have any Dealer here.

APR and Revo we have, but you need to go to the peninsula or pay extra because they come.

I was looking at Remote options (Eurodyne because I had the Maestro 1.8T and I saved myself, ex Golf IV 1.8T GT30) but I have also looked at Unitronic, HPA, Revlimit, ... several that do both ECU and TCU.

I like APR, I know it well, but the usual problem, to flash, to update, ..

Thanks so much.
Gu4rDi4N is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.