GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tuned R By BD Tuning

BossierCityR

Hey guys I'm new to this site. I just wated to Eritrea review on my recent transaction with BD Tuning.

So I live in Bossier City, LA and I have done quite a bit of research on the best tune for my R. Well I decided to go with Unitronic. They were the most aggressive and offered the most HP for the money. With me not being in a big city the only location nearest me was in the Dallas, TX area. The place is called Zims. So long story short I drove there twice to get my car tuned and both times they said they left the cable in a customers car and that they are still waiting on it return. Well after the second trip there I was pissed. So I called Unitronic and spoke to a sales guy there and I told him about the situation. That is when he got me in touch with Mike Stacy from BD Tuning out of Austin,TX. This guy was like night and day difference when it came to customer service. This guy is extremely nice and cared very much about my wanting to get my R tuned. So Mike ended up meeting me in Tyler, TX which was approx 221 miles from his shop. He went out of his way b/c of the negative dealings I had with Zims to get my car flashed. Man he really gave me the WOW factor.

So if your looking to get your car tuned weather it's a golf tdi, gti, or R. You have got to call Mike. He's the man....Like I said earlier, he's extremely nice and he's English too so he knows all about our cars b/c he grew up with them. I could not recommend anyone else to tune my car but Mike. He's got my business for life.

Give him a call @ (512) 686 2776
I promise you won't be dissatisfied.

Thanks Again Mike!!!

BDTuning

Ready to race!
Hey guys I'm new to this site. I just wated to Eritrea review on my recent transaction with BD Tuning.

So I live in Bossier City, LA and I have done quite a bit of research on the best tune for my R. Well I decided to go with Unitronic. They were the most aggressive and offered the most HP for the money. With me not being in a big city the only location nearest me was in the Dallas, TX area. The place is called Zims. So long story short I drove there twice to get my car tuned and both times they said they left the cable in a customers car and that they are still waiting on it return. Well after the second trip there I was pissed. So I called Unitronic and spoke to a sales guy there and I told him about the situation. That is when he got me in touch with Mike Stacy from BD Tuning out of Austin,TX. This guy was like night and day difference when it came to customer service. This guy is extremely nice and cared very much about my wanting to get my R tuned. So Mike ended up meeting me in Tyler, TX which was approx 221 miles from his shop. He went out of his way b/c of the negative dealings I had with Zims to get my car flashed. Man he really gave me the WOW factor.

So if your looking to get your car tuned weather it's a golf tdi, gti, or R. You have got to call Mike. He's the man....Like I said earlier, he's extremely nice and he's English too so he knows all about our cars b/c he grew up with them. I could not recommend anyone else to tune my car but Mike. He's got my business for life.

Give him a call @ (512) 686 2776
I promise you won't be dissatisfied.

Thanks Again Mike!!!

Glad you are happy and enjoying the tune ! Welcome to the forum as well. There is a wealth of information available here.

Tomdcro1

Greg Shrader(sp?) at Hewlett VW told me great things about Mike at BDTuning. I just got my new R last night and will be calling him soon to tune. We also have a 2013 Passat TDI that I will have him work on.

BDTuning

Ready to race!
Greg Shrader(sp?) at Hewlett VW told me great things about Mike at BDTuning. I just got my new R last night and will be calling him soon to tune. We also have a 2013 Passat TDI that I will have him work on.

Congratulations on the purchase of the new R Tom. Greg is a really good guy @Georgetown VW.

Look forward to you contacting us about tuning your cars. Don't forget that Unitonics summer sale is on with $50 off software tunes and we are running a labour free flash on all direct port flashing at the same time until Aug 4th.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us n 512-686-2776.