GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clarkdale or Cowell ?

v3on

Ready to race!
Hi, I am about to buy my GTI MK6 but can't decide which dealership to go. Which dealership is the best??? Any suggestion will be pleased...

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
I got mine at Clarkdale, and was pleased with the sales experience. My salesperson was Terry Chen.

For service, go with Andrew. Avoid Steven... don't particularly like him.

wes16y

Passed Driver's Ed
haha i'm actually deciding between them too! hey roastpuff, did they drill your front bumper to add the plate? i am hoping mine to be left off when i get mine. also do they stick the dealership sticker at the back of the car? i really don't like those stickers.

carbon

Ready to race!
haha i'm actually deciding between them too! hey roastpuff, did they drill your front bumper to add the plate? i am hoping mine to be left off when i get mine. also do they stick the dealership sticker at the back of the car? i really don't like those stickers.

for stickers, you can request not to have them on when you order your car.
as for front plate, you can request them not to drill the bumper too if the car does not already have them

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, they drilled the bumper I believe. And the sticker was already on the car. :(

It's a black sticker on a black car, so it's not too bad though I will likely have it taken off.

M0iDunno

Ready to race!
I got mine at Cowell, pretty good experience with Allis (forget his last name, Chinese guy). I believe that had I asked them not to drill it, they wouldn't have, but I couldn't figure out where else to place the stupid plate, so whatever.

Also, no sticker, which I like.

wes16y

Passed Driver's Ed
I got mine at Cowell, pretty good experience with Allis (forget his last name, Chinese guy). I believe that had I asked them not to drill it, they wouldn't have, but I couldn't figure out where else to place the stupid plate, so whatever.

Also, no sticker, which I like.

hey i actually talked to allis a month back about trading in my car. what deal did u get from him?

v3on

Ready to race!
ahhh fuckk...i heard that any order after may 31 will be the 2011 model...should i wait ???

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Wait for what? The Canadian 2011 GTI only gets a Bluetooth change - you now have voice command - and everything else stays the same.

siagolf

Ready to race!
cowell > clarkdale hands down. talk directly to Jim (Sales Manager) and mention that Richard with the black mk6 GTI referred you and said he could help you out with a deal.