GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM GOLF R Clutch kit (NIB)

ocr

OEM new in box
Sachs clutch kit and throw out bearing for 2012 Golf R

$450 OBO
or $650 with used OEM excellent condition flywheel.

Located in socal

Last edited:

ocr

Apologies, my notifications are working and I've been a little swamped with life.

I've seen some posts that they will fit and some that say they won't. Up to you if you want to give it a go. Clutch and flywheel still available.

6MT_GTI

Ready to race!
ahhh. but you were quick to say that people cant drive if your clutch is slipping huh

Yes, I still think that way...
I never said I knew how to drive, though.
We will see, just keeping my eyes open. Talking to a few people with about 70k miles on stage 1, I am convinced there are many people on these boards that do NOT know how to drive a MT.

SuPeR GTi

Go Kart Champion
Yes, I still think that way...
I never said I knew how to drive, though.
We will see, just keeping my eyes open. Talking to a few people with about 70k miles on stage 1, I am convinced there are many people on these boards that do NOT know how to drive a MT.

just accept the fact that these clutches are weak. i can baby my car on stage 2 and drive it stock levels, so that i never push the limits of the stock clutch assembly but then why did i go stage 2? its clear that vw designed these clutches to hold 200hp and nothing more.

6MT_GTI

Ready to race!
just accept the fact that these clutches are weak. i can baby my car on stage 2 and drive it stock levels, so that i never push the limits of the stock clutch assembly but then why did i go stage 2? its clear that vw designed these clutches to hold 200hp and nothing more.

Then, the VW is the FIRST car company to do that!
MANY MANY MANY other companies design their cluch with wide margins and since I am working with Automotive markets and know what their Qualification requirements are, I highly doubt that they missed to put any margin on MILLIONS of these sold.
I wonder how many Europeans have the failures?
Also, I wonder what is Banter's data telling us -- more failures on UNmodified vehicles!