GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Right wingers praise Russian homophobia, compare gay activists to Nazi stormtroopers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Scott Lively believes Vladimir Putin’s attempt to stop Russia’s “homosexualization” is comparable to the fight against Nazis and the pastor has promised Putin the first copy of a Russian-translation of his book The Pink Swastika, which blames gays for the Holocaust.

“And while the “Land of the Free” and its Mother Country (which once promised that ‘Britons never, ever, ever shall be slaves’) embrace police-state tactics against Bible-believing Christians, the former Communist slave state is becoming a beacon of freedom to those who love God’s design for the family,” Lively writes, warning that the gay rights “Fascist Leviathan” threatens “the future of mankind.”

He warns that as the same time “the United States and the United Kingdom morph slowly into a ‘gay’ version of the Soviet Union,” Russia has “become the defender of Christian civilization against the Cultural-Marxist American Eagle and British Lion.”

Source

A certain Scott Lively says that Russia is a "beacon of freedom" :lol: while the US is a gay version of the Soviet Union :laugh:

And then we have our beloved Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association, with strong ties to Republicans, who has the absolute gall to compare gay activists to modern day Nazi storm-troopers:

I will say this: this POS really has no shame trying to co-opt being a homophobic bigot with an actual victim of the Nazis. He doesn’t care that the Nazis persecuted gays. He’s just mad because the system is changing so persecution based on sexuality will become a thing of the past in the West. I just wish he wouldn’t bastardize history by using the real evil of the Nazis to compare to something like equal rights. And I don’t wish to violate Godwin here but Fischer and his kind are more like Nazis than gay activists ever will be. I'm sorry but explicitly seeking to abrogate the rights of other people he doesn't like is a very Nazi like thing and Fischer is no different from those who tried to use religion to justify racial segregation and white supremacy.

Oh, and time to boycott Russia until they cease their assault on the LGBT community.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
THAT'S the reason you want to boycott Russia? I can think of a couple other reasons...

You don't find anything wrong with this?

A Russian lawmaker has introduced a bill that would allow the state to remove children from homes headed by LGBT parents. According to the Associated Press, the draft bill was published on the Russian parliament’s website Thursday morning and proposed to make the “fact of nontraditional sexual orientation” grounds for removing or denying parental custody rights.

The bill, if passed, would add sexual orientation to a list of disqualifying factors that includes alcoholism, drug addiction and a history of child abuse. Bill author Alexei Zhuravlev said that the law would be a natural extension of a law passed earlier this year that bans so-called “homosexual propaganda,” i.e., any expression of sexuality or affection that deviates from the supposedly “traditional” heterosexual norm.

If “propaganda” is to be banished in the public sphere, said Zhuravlev, it should be banned “also in the family.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/...bill-to-take-children-away-from-lgbt-parents/

And this is what the right wing fantasizes about.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Don't worry, our left wingers can just go through Russia's email and find something scandalous to blackmail them with.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Oh no, I definitely do. I just find it slightly amusing that this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

How about the KGB-assisted murder of the late Russian dissident journalist Anna Politkovskaya in October 2006?

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Now we're talking. It's an incredibly corrupt politic system over there, my sister's ex-bf was Russian. What can we do about it though, send a couple peaceful Tomahawks?

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yeah would just boycott them for the lack of separation of church and state and Putin's gangsta-ism in general rather than a specific abuse.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Now we're talking. It's an incredibly corrupt politic system over there, my sister's ex-bf was Russian. What can we do about it though, send a couple peaceful Tomahawks?

I will say that I did support Russia over Georgia in the South Ossetia conflict. That piece of shit Saakashitsvilli instigated the entire conflict, but that's for another topic.

Boycott the Winter Olympics, 1980 style

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Can we deport all the right-wingers like Bryan Fischer, Kevin Swanson, Pat Buchanan, and the other closet cases to their 'homo-free utopia' which in their mind is Russia?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Yeah, we could fight foreign homophobia with an act of war. Honestly, so the Russians don't like gays and some Americans agree with them, big deal. Our left wingers love redistribution of income so they must support Stalin, Mao, and Castro. Anyone who says otherwise is a hate spewing Nazi right winger.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, we could fight foreign homophobia with an act of war. Honestly, so the Russians don't like gays and some Americans agree with them, big deal. Our left wingers love redistribution of income so they must support Stalin, Mao, and Castro. Anyone who says otherwise is a hate spewing Nazi right winger.

Yeah because calling for "redistribution of wealth" is tantamount to denying the rights of homosexuals and wishing death on newlywed gay couples :rolleyes:

What the fuck are you on?

P.S. No left-winger endorses Stalin, Mao, and Castro. But there are plenty of right wingers who support right-wing dictators like Augusto Pinochet or General Franco, however.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Yeah because calling for "redistribution of wealth" is tantamount to denying the rights of homosexuals and wishing death on newlywed gay couples :rolleyes:

What the fuck are you on?

P.S. No left-winger endorses Stalin, Mao, and Castro. But there are plenty of right wingers who support right-wing dictators like Augusto Pinochet or General Franco, however.

Redistribution of income affects me a lot more than any policy affecting gays, especially one on the other side of the planet. Call me selfish but I'll vote more on the first issue than on the second.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Redistribution of income affects me a lot more than any policy affecting gays, especially one on the other side of the planet. Call me selfish but I'll vote more on the first issue than on the second.

Yeah a few dollars being taken away from you is such a crime against humanity :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.