GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7 looking fog light covers on mk6?

I don't know about many of you, but I quite like the MK7's fog light cover (whiskers) I think it makes the car more aggressive. Anyone know where I can find something similar??

Something like this, if not exactly.

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
There is another thread that pretty much covered this, the topic was Fog Light Delete or something like that, just a few pages back. To sum it up, there are not many options at all.

I have plans to modify a second grill cover set to look like the Mk7's fog covers. That is how they should have come in the first place on the Mk6. I'll create a thread on it whenever I get to it, too busy with work and debt.

There is another thread that pretty much covered this, the topic was Fog Light Delete or something like that, just a few pages back. To sum it up, there are not many options at all.

I have plans to modify a second grill cover set to look like the Mk7's fog covers. That is how they should have come in the first place on the Mk6. I'll create a thread on it whenever I get to it, too busy with work and debt.

Thanks!! Looking forward to your DIY.
I am aware of the other thread, just wondering if there are any other options out there. Didnt want to update that thread since its about fog light delete, where in my case I would like the fog light underneath to shine through. I was thinking of actually taking the cover from the mk7 and making a bit changes as well.