GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UNIbrace GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
THIS GROUP BUY WILL END OCTOBER 31st

All right everybody, The FALL/WINTER 2013 edition of the UNIbrace Group Buy is finally in effect !!.

The Man.

Bruce Levin, the brains behind the UNIbrace line of products, is first and foremost, an avid VW enthusiast, top notch architect and engineer, and designer of all that is UNI. He also happens to be a very friendly and helpful guy. He’ll be in and out of the thread (username GTItraveler), to answer any technical questions you might have regarding fitment, design, and use.

The Product.

UNIbrace XB - is mounted in the rear hatch of the vehicle, flush against the back of the rear seats, and can be easily and quickly removed/replaced if need be, when loading/carrying LARGE, oversized objects…Four bolts, an allen key, and appx 3-5 minutes of your time is all it takes.

-Fits MkIV, MkV, and MkVI VW Golf platforms: Golf, GTI, .:R32, Golf R.

-Jetta/Bora applications (by special order)

-Super strong 6061-T heat-treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoating

-Low weight: 6lbs (~2.7 kg)

-Retains both rear seat and hatch use

-Installs in about 1- 1/2 hours — removes in minutes via four stainless steel socket head fasteners.

UNIbrace UB - is mounted to the undercarriage of the vehicle, replacing the inadequate stock cross braces across the exhaust tunnel. Overall ground clearance is affected ~1" for you stanced out fools. For those of you running aftermarket exhausts, please see the Spacer/Deep nut kit below.

-Fits MkV and MkVI VW Golf, GTI, .:R32, Golf R, Jetta/Bora, Variant, Audi A3/S3 (3/5 door model), Seat Leon Cupra, and Skoda Octavia RS platforms

-Constructed from Super strong waterjet cut, CNC bent .25" (7mm) 6061 heat treated aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish

-7lb (~ 3Kg)

-Compliments the UNIbrace XB for the ultimate chassis stiffening solution for these platforms.

UNIbrace RB v3 - (newly revised for universal fitment) is mounted at the rear of the undercarriage of the vehicle.

-Fits MkV and MkVI VW Golf, GTI, Jetta/Bora, Passat, CC, Variant, Audi A3/S3 (3/5 door model), and Seat Leon Cupra FWD platforms with stock and aftermarket exhausts

-Constructed from waterjet cut, CNC bent .25" (7mm) 5052 aluminum with high temperature automotive powdercoat finish

-2.3lb (~ 1.1Kg)

-Compliments the UNIbrace UB for the ultimate underbody rear suspension stiffening solution for these platforms.

Other invaluable UNIbrace accessories are;

M8 HD nutsert tool - Basically a must-have tool for installation of the UNIbrace XB. Unless you are an absolute ‘tooling’ wizard, trust me, you will want to add this handy piece to your order when purchasing the XB

Spacer/Deep nut kit - Increases exhaust clearance of the UNIbrace UB when running an aftermarket downpipe with a resonator measuring more than 4.0" Ø in the midpipe area. Can also be a good idea to add to your order if you are ordering a UB now, and have plans to add an aftermarket downpipe/resonator in the future.

The Process.

*PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY*

The group buy will begin processing once we have reached 30 units. This is NOT an interest thread, so please, only sign up if you are fully committed and ready to forward your payment as soon as it is requested.

Yes, for those of you who are already wondering, if somebody orders multiple braces, each brace ordered will count towards that 30 unit minimum, and no, nutsert tools and spacer kits do not count.

The buy will not close at 30 units, but we will not start requesting payments, until we have reached the 30 unit mark, nor shipping orders, until we have 30 units paid for. Spread the word on your local forums, at your local gtg's, and anywhere else you think might get us to our goals sooner rather than later.

This time around, I will be keeping the only official group buy list here on the first page of the thread. It should make things a bit easier to keep track of, but...

I WILL NOT ADD YOU TO THE LIST UNTIL YOU'VE PM'D ME YOUR INFO. What info?, you ask...

REQUESTED INFO

1. username here on the forum

2. full name

3. Your PAYPAL associated email address

4. your order, including color(red or black) & shipping option

5. proper shipping address if different from the address on file with your paypal account

6. Your phone number & a quick note, including the State or Country if you are a resident of California, Hawaii, Canada and/or anywhere else outside of the U.S. (If you're in California, we don't need your phone number.)

Once we get to our minimum number of units, Bruce will begin sending your PAYPAL payment requests to the email addresses you've provided me, so please make sure your addresses are linked to your paypal accts.

The Numbers.

*All prices listed below are in U.S. dollars

UNIbrace XB
US Retail: $345.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $280.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $307.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$335.00 (via USPS Priority Mail – NO Express Mail available for this size)
UK: US$345.00 (via USPS Priority Mail – NO Express Mail available for this size)
AU: US$420.00 (*must ship via UPS Expedited Service)

UNIbrace UB
US Retail: $345.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $280.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $307.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$335.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
Canada: US$365.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
UK: US$365.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: US$420.00 (via USPS Express Mail)

UNIbrace RB [v3](universal fitment)
US Retail: $239.00

Group Buy Prices
US: $189.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $206.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$206.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
Canada: US $215.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
UK: US$245.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: US$260.00 (via USPS Express Mail)

UNIbrace RB [v1]
Limited Quantities — ONLY 9 black available
These will ONLY fit the following exhausts:
APR, AWE, Eurojet, Magnaflow, and ANY Jetta/Bora application

Group Buy Prices
US: $159.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $177.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$186.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
Canada: US $206.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
UK: US$210.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: US$245.00 (via USPS Express Mail)

Combo Pricing

*Prices are for either XB+RB or UB+RB

US: $449.00 (via UPS Ground)
California: $499.00 (inc./sales tax via UPS Ground)
Canada: US$520.00 (via USPS Priority Mail)
Canada: US $560.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
UK: US$561.00 (via USPS Express Mail)
AU: XB/RB US$675.00 (*must ship via UPS expedited service)
AU: UB/RB US$625.00 (via USPS express)

M8 Nutsert Tool

$35.00

Spacer/Deep Nut Set

$35.00

*NOTES:

Just in case there is any confusion out there in the thread, 'Lodi' & 'iAmLodi' are both me. I only use 'iAmLodi' during group buys as my 'Lodi' account becomes a vendor and is limited in number of posts etc...

Once again, please don't forget to PM me all requested info, including which type of shipping you'd like, as it affects invoice pricing. Also, if you forget to select a color for your braces, Bruce will automatically select whichever color he has more of in stock.

I will not be on the site 24/7, so if you don't see yourself on the list right away, don't worry about it. I will be adding people to the list in the order I receive their pm's with all requested info.

Ok boys & girls, let's get this thing going, the sooner we get the buy up to 30 units, the sooner Bruce will begin processing orders and getting your braces in the mail.

Not much time left, the buy will close at the end of October...Get your orders in ASAP

... .. .:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
OFFICIAL FALL/WINTER UNIbrace GROUP BUY LIST

1. seanie0791 - XB (red)***paid***
2. Neuropathy - XB (color?) - UB (color?) - M8 Nutsert tool - Spacer/deep nut set
3. Darthmall - UB/RB combo (black/black)***paid***
4. dceptn - UB (black)***paid***
5. 2010GTI4me - RB (black)***paid***
6. ChancreScolex - UB (black)***paid***
7. Red-2009-GTI - RB (red)
8. Uncanny -UB (black)***paid***
9. Lucky13 - UB/RB[v1] combo (red/black)***paid***
10. GTIIIIIIIII!!!! - XB (black)***paid***
11. Comfort - XB/RB combo (red/red) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
12. hilld - RB (black)***paid***
13. petsy [golfmkv] - RB (black)***paid***
14. KeepingItStock - UB/RB combo (red/red)***paid***
15. BurgerGuy - RB (red)***paid***
16. f00kie - RB (red)***paid***
17. Project92raddoslc - UB (red)***paid***
18. MrSoNSo - UB (red) - Spacer/deep nut set***paid***
19. Bluerabbit0886 - XB (black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
20. Jerseynoob - UB/RB combo (red/red)***paid***
21. nafljhy - RB (black)***paid***
22. douglipski [mk4 r32]- XB (black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
23. notavr - XB (black) - UB (black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
24. detroit - XB (black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
25. rkellis - UB (black)***paid***
26. Winoman - UB (red) - Spacer/deep nut set***paid***
27. ceese1 [Audi A3 3.2] - UB/RB combo (red/red) - Spacer deep nut set (e.d.)***paid***
28. Fleron230 - XB (black) - Nutsert tool***paid***
29. nigelcharger - XB (red) - UB/RB combo (red/red) - M8nutsert tool - Spacer deep nut set***paid***
30. zrickety- XB (black)***paid***
31. Praecurvo - UB (black)***paid***
32. fasteddy - XB (black)***paid***
33. xtentual - XB (black) - UB (black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
34. Trnado_2.5 - XB (red) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
35. asiantrick - UB (red)***paid***
36. silverblaze - XB (black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
37. LucasBlack - UB/RB combo (black/black)***paid***
38. nickGTI - UB (red)***paid***
39. Clownish - XB (black) - UB/RB combo (black/black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
40. STS3/SS - UB (black) - Spacer deep nut set***paid***
41. Hornblower - RBv1 (black)***paid***
42. Shook1db - UB (black)***paid***
43. erikras - XB (red) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***
44. cyu9204 - XB (black) - RB(red) - M8Nutsert tool***paid***
45. mggtz - XB (red) - UB/RB combo (red/red) - M8 Nutsert tool - Spacer kit
46. Sethdude - UB (red)***paid***
47. project6 - RB [v1] (black)***paid***
48. Zoomer7 - XB (black) - UB/RB combo (black/black) - M8 Nutsert tool***paid***

Last edited:

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Reserved2

iAmLodi

Ready to race!

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
free bump -- I HIGHLY recommend "the trilogy" to anyone considering stiffening up their ride.... quality of these products is unparalled, fit and finish is supreme and the effects are fantastic.... and to get them on a discount???

icing
----
cake

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Subed interested in an xb. need the last piece to the puzzle haha. Anyone in SoCal that can help me install if I do get one? Don't feel comfortable taking a drill to my car.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
100% Back these! Great pickup for the handling!!!

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
I just have been more clear. How is the discount going to work? as in each individual part has a discounted price, or is the discounted price for the trilogy?

ususally, how these have worked previously is there will be a discount on the parts individually, along with a little bit deeper discount for parts purchased together -- along with some additional savings on shipping :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.