GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Portland has the highest number of strip clubs per capita. Also strip clubs include women getting fully nude as well as serving you cheap drinks (I hear other states only allow one or the other). Due to the high number of strip clubs, there are many specialty clubs - for example, Casa Diablo serves delicious vegan food and requires you to tip dancers in $2 bills. A bit unfortunate really, because when you see a guy pull a few $2 bills out of his wallet you know he's been to Casa Diablo recently.

Dang Haley… How ever are you so informed with strip clubs :p

Thats cool over here its simple

Full nude= no beer

Topless= Beer

Im going where da beer is at… unless I'm banging you I could care less to see it

I digress tho… Strip clubs are meh

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
RSR reuses the factory DMFW. XGC75 has the RSR and loves it, along with many others on here.

Ah that's right, it's just the disk and pressure plate that come with the kit. I've heard nothing but good stuff. Come on lotto tickets.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Dang Haley… How ever are you so informed with strip clubs :p

Thats cool over here its simple

Full nude= no beer

Topless= Beer

Im going where da beer is at… unless I'm banging you I could care less to see it

I digress tho… Strip clubs are meh

I've been to a few strip clubs. First one I went to was the oldest club in Portland (it was completely for historical purposes and not at all because I was drunk and with a bunch of guys) and I found one of the strippers giving a manager or something a bj, the strippers had to put their own money into a jukebox to dance to, but it was okay because people were allowed to throw change on the stage and after their dance they would sweep up at least a few dollars in quarters alone.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Austin, I'd really try and go with the HS Tuning RSR clutch if you can. You should be set for the life of your car.

I'm actually kinda pissed, I always thought Summit Point was further away than 3.5 hours. I definitely should've gone this year. :laugh:

I drove five and it was worth it for the cheap track day, very fun.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I've been to a few strip clubs. First one I went to was the oldest club in Portland (it was completely for historical purposes and not at all because I was drunk and with a bunch of guys) and I found one of the strippers giving a manager or something a bj, the strippers had to put their own money into a jukebox to dance to, but it was okay because people were allowed to throw change on the stage and after their dance they would sweep up at least a few dollars in quarters alone.

LOL @ historical purposes… See thats why college is more fun

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Ermagerd I haven't slept for more than half an hour at a time.

Today we're:
ATV'ing to a nearby town that's been deserted
Heading to best buy to do some early Christmas shopping and pick up her phone
Im cooking her and her mom lunch
Football
Beer
And beer

How's everyone's Sunday morning?

Things are getting pretty serious, I guess. (In a Kip Dynamite voice)

It is an absolutely gorgeous morning. I have the miata today.... Perfect for having the top down.

Going to a Heat game tonight. Should be fun.

Fuck the Heat. But, Wade is on my fantasy team. So hope he does well.

Vettel wins the 11th race of the season

Sent from my with Tapatalky

Vettel is a beast.

He went 11.68 with a horrible start but still trapped 131mph... Dat motor...

Holy balls. Those are..... whoa.

Stock too, car is two weeks old.

So this Camaro and S2K driver have some beef and are putting $10k on their heads up qualifying run soon.

Share results. Keep dem snaps cummin!

did everyone see the snap of my partner either pretending to fap or actually fapping?

Seaver wants me to ask, I did not. I'd rather not know....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A Mustang just carried his front wheels so high he whacked the rear bumper on the track and got the rear off ground too.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
A Mustang just carried his front wheels so high he whacked the rear bumper on the track and got the rear off ground too.

Balls.

POWAH!!!! Still not enough.... :D

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Now racing for $15k

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
S2k won.

Status
Not open for further replies.