GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

- Uber-Stealth Audio - New Year = New Products and New Pricing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Uber-Stealth Audio is proud to announce that we are an Official Vendor on GolfMK6.com

For everyone who has followed the progress of Uber-Stealth, you know this is a big step.

We started production of the Golf MKV underfloor box in 2008 and to date we have sold over 440 Under floor boxes for the MKV/MKVI Golf Chassis.

In 2014 we hope to release several new products including:

• Golf MK7 underfloor box
  • Golf MK5 / MK6 all wood side mount box
  • MK6 Jetta Box, possibly trunk ceiling mounted like the stock fender sub.

Other charges we are making:

• New web site www.uberstealthaudio.com - This is set up to allow easy, secure online purchasing of all our products.
  • Buying in bulk - This will allow prices to remain low
  • Upgrade to 4' x 8' CNC - this will allow faster production time

Thank you all for your support and keep you eyes on this forum, as I will be creating several threads for DIY's and product reviews.

Due to the success of the end of year sale, I have lowered prices on several products, so check out the website for pricing.

Last edited:

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
Just added Facebook and twitter links to my site. Please friend me and follow me to get updates and first notice of upcoming sales and new products

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
Nick i was considering getting a sub grill for the shallow mount Pioneer, have you tried using a grill? will it lift the floor up too much?

nikbrewer

Go Kart Champion
i do believe the OEM grill is too tall. However, i have over 400 of these boxes in use, and no one has damaged thier cargo ye,t so i think you are safe

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
Tracking number says Saturday delivery, so I ordered the sub and amp to arrive on the same day (Amazon prime FTW).

I installed the exact same sub in my friend's 3000GT so I know it will sound awesome!

Edit: BAH! FedEx decided to change the estimated delivery from the 18th to the 22nd! How does it just delay 4 entire days?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.