GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***KMDTuning Lower Stress Bar Kit***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcgti

Ready to race!
UPS is saying I'll get the kit in today and I plan on installing ASAP. I'm off the next few days so I should have some feedback by the weekend.

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
silly question, but any concern about fitment with an aftermarket resonated DP ? (42DD for instance)

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
silly question, but any concern about fitment with an aftermarket resonated DP ? (42DD for instance)

It shouldn't be a problem. We installed this kit on a mk6 gti and he had an after market tbe, no issues at all. I don't foresee and install problems wit the 42dd.

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
I've been interested in this since it came out, but I too am a little worried about the fitment issues discussed in that thread. I definitely don't want to have to modify or fabricate anything in order for this to work.

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
I've been interested in this since it came out, but I too am a little worried about the fitment issues discussed in that thread. I definitely don't want to have to modify or fabricate anything in order for this to work.

This is a direct fit. Nothing needs to be fab'd.
I actually have this kit on my car.
In that review he had to just switch the mounting brackets. It's not anything to be concerned about. It only goes on one way. Sorry for all the confusion, but I enjoy this kit. Not because I sell it. But because if you're an enthusiast. This kit will tighten up body flex. :thumbsup:

weijie

Ready to race!
golf r fitment?

Status
Not open for further replies.