GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS USED Neuspeed RSe12 wheels

DFYFZX

Gunmetal RSe wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DWS tires. No scratches, curb rash, etc. Adult driven by ME. The wife never touches my keys:lol: About 10000 miles on the setup. Asking $1000 but reasonable offers will be considered. Wheels are $299.99 each new. Tires are about $750 for the set. I need the room in my garage and don't want to mess with having them dismounted. My GTI was a 2013 which doesn't have TPMS sensors in the wheels so there's no TPMS in these wheels.

Wheels:
Size: 18x8.0
Offset (E.T.): +45mm
PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5-112
Center Bore: 57.1mm
Weight: 19.0 lbs.

Tires:
245/40zr18

My car was NOT lowered but people always thought it was. The tires were off my 2011 WRX and I wanted to recycle them so they are slightly bigger than stock VW and filled the gap just enough to sit really well. I seriously doubt this setup will play nice with a lowered car.

Black OEM VW lugs and wheel locks are also included. Forgot to take pics before listing.

I prefer local pickup in the Kansas City area. Will ship for $150 anywhere in the 48 states. Price is pretty firm but local cash in hand talks:thumbsup:

SEND OFFERS AND INQUIRIES TO MY EMAIL, RED98ACCORD@YAHOO.COM. I don't get on here much so replies to comments will be slow.

Last edited:

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Are they the DW or DWS (summer or all season tires)?

sent from GS4 using tapatalk

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Double post, sorry.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Could you post tread depth for each tire?

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Bump for some Really Cool looking Wheels at an Awesome Price!

DFYFZX

Tread depth using my digital calipers is anywhere from .20" to .25", or 1/5 to 1/4 of an inch, depending where on the tire you measure. They have ~25,000 miles on them from the use on the WRX and the use on the GTI. Tires are rated for 50,000 miles and have been driven maturely so still have quite a bit of life left. No AutoX, burnouts, etc. Daily driven and that's it.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Sold to me!