mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Just paid! :D can't wait thanks dose haha

LBCGTI1

Ready to race!
Paid

Gresley

Hi OnePerfectDose,
Many thanks for arranging this for us. I have just been to your website but there isn't an option for international shipping. How would you like me to proceed?
I can send payment for either $125 or $140 and perhaps you can invoice the remainder of the shipping cost?
Please let me know what to do.
Cheers.

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Hi OnePerfectDose,
Many thanks for arranging this for us. I have just been to your website but there isn't an option for international shipping. How would you like me to proceed?
I can send payment for either $125 or $140 and perhaps you can invoice the remainder of the shipping cost?
Please let me know what to do.
Cheers.

Shoot me an email and I'll provide a quote for shipping to your address. You can use the $140 and ill invoice the difference once it's determined.

-Dose

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Now Available @ OnePerfectDose.com

Now that the first buyers have placed there orders, you can now purchase the mirror lenses @ OnePerfectDose.com.

The first 10 should ship today but please allow till Monday for tracking. The remainder of the orders will ship with 24-48 business hours of placing order.

I'm in for a smoked set.

I'd like a smoked set!

Thank you! Please visit the site and you can purchase them there.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
these are growing on me, knda diggin' the puddle lights ...

when you put in the LED bulb swap, did/does it give you a "bulb out" error?

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Paid I hope I was one of them shipping today

jmul54

Ready to race!
Paid!!!

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Exciting News!!!

Hello everyone,

I have exciting news. Deautokey.com has reached out to me and is interested in testing some LED's in the puddle lamps. For those of you who asked, Deautokey.com may have something to fulfill your needs.

I am going to test out a couple options with them and will report back with photos. This way you have even more options than before. Stay tuned!

Deautokey.com FTW! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.