GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Sequential LED Mirror Signals and Puddle Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

relicstrat

Passed Driver's Ed
Got 'em today, thanks! It will be a while before I install them. If I'm going to pull the door panels to wire up the puddle lights I might as well buy some interior puddle lights too, and I haven't bought them yet.

Thanks again for the super fast shipping!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Hello everyone,

I have exciting news. Deautokey.com has reached out to me and is interested in testing some LED's in the puddle lamps. For those of you who asked, Deautokey.com may have something to fulfill your needs.

I am going to test out a couple options with them and will report back with photos. This way you have even more options than before. Stay tuned!

Deautokey.com FTW! :thumbsup:

Thank you, we will get them over so you can create a DIY/review, if you like them, then we can get a group buy and get the prices lowered dramatically.

:thumbsup:

spiker369

on air, don't care
Thank you, we will get them over so you can create a DIY/review, if you like them, then we can get a group buy and get the prices lowered dramatically.

:thumbsup:

Is it just the led to go in the existing light socket? Or are you now making the entire housing like these:

jmul54

Ready to race!

kaptaink

Ready to race!
will order a set tomorrow!!

relicstrat

Passed Driver's Ed
I installed mine tonight. I like them a lot. Only did the turn signals. Not hooking up the puddle lights until my interior door warning lights come in the mail. I only want to pull the door panels off once, LOL.

Thanks again!

Edit: added a crappy night time iPhone video

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Those will not be as bright, we have bright ones going to OnePerfectDose. We have red and white LEDs sent to him, red LEDs have great night vision properties and might look cool as puddle LEDs.

You can be the judge.

We will also have the full housing going to him for testing in a few weeks, we can get a group buy on what people want.

Thank you :thumbsup:

jmul54

Ready to race!
Those will not be as bright, we have bright ones going to OnePerfectDose. We have red and white LEDs sent to him, red LEDs have great night vision properties and might look cool as puddle LEDs.

You can be the judge.

We will also have the full housing going to him for testing in a few weeks, we can get a group buy on what people want.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Ok will wait for OPD review. OPD, please post pics of white and red when u get them. Should be getting mine tomorrow but dont wanna install till I have everything.

jmul54

Ready to race!
Hopeing Opd puts up pics of the red once he gets them.

Status
Not open for further replies.