GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunay 3.3 Neuspeed Open House

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
ATTENTION EVERYONE!

The sale for Last Sunday 3.3 Neuspeed Open House begins today! 30% off Neuspeed Official products, 20% off all other products (some items up to 40% off). This sale is WILL CALL or day of event only. Meaning you can only get the special discount if you attend the Last Sunday 3.3 Neuspeed Open House event.

To place your WILL CALL order go to their website below and do your shopping. Upon checking out type in "Last Sunday Will Call" in the comments. You will not be charged until you take delivery of the product(s). But you will still need to fill in all your information to process your order.

There will be no rain checks. All orders not picked up the day of the event will be cancelled at no charge.

>>>Neuspeed.com<<<

Last edited:

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Aloha Everyone,

Neuspeed Official has welcomed us once again with open doors to check out their products and facility first hand. In addition they are also offering up special pricing to all that attend Last Sunday. Beginning today, March 1st, you'll be able to place your order online and pick it up factory direct. Lunch will be provided by Neuspeed as well. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Please, please, drive safe and stay WITHIN your limits. These roads are very unpredictable and as much as you may be familiar to your car and your driving ability please also consider road conditions and obstructions that could potentially affect things.

Morning meet up spot...

FedEx/Kinkos in Agoura Hills, CA.

8:15a-9:00a Arrival (be sure to fill gas and check your tire pressure before Driver's meeting to avoid delays)
9:00a Driver meeting
9:15a Departure

ROUTE MAP :burnrubber:

Lunch will be provided by Neuspeed.

Everyone with 2 Way radios tune in to channel 6

If anyone needs to get ahold of me for any reason feel free to call or text me at 805.479.9681 (be sure, if you text me to include your name as I don't have everyones number saved in my contacts... yet) :thumbsup:

Click the bold colored texts above for the links and additional info.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Hell yeah I just purchased their FMIC , discharge pipe and TOP with the discount...Pretty sure I did it right, all i had to do was put "Last Sunday Will Call" in the comments right?

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Do you have to purchase it online and then go pick it up on the day of the opening or could we just tell them what we want on the day of the Opening and buy it then?

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Do you have to purchase it online and then go pick it up on the day of the opening or could we just tell them what we want on the day of the Opening and buy it then?

I believe the importance of ordering it online first is to reserve the items in case they have a shortage and run out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion

I believe the importance of ordering it online first is to reserve the items in case they have a shortage and run out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason for the "pre-order" is to ensure inventory but also allow Neuspeed enough time to pull the merchandise from the shelf. Last year the line to purchase items was insane! So we coordinated a system to help things flow and keep everyone as happy as possible this time around. They will still have a sales line to purchase items the day of the event.