GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CTS K04 turbo needs new CHRA

Grannycar

Ready to race!
*UPDATE*
Had a mix up at the shop that did the install, as you can see in the pics it has a brand new mk5 fsi inlet compressor housing on it. shop did not order a tsi modified turbo for my car, so what they did was just swap my old inlet compressor housing of the bad turbo im selling, and put the new one on the bad turbo. Shop is getting me a new TSI inlet compressor housing straight from clay @ CTS so once thats received that NEW housing for a TSI will be put on the turbo im selling!!
Makes the deal that much sweeter :)

ok got another k04 on my 2010 gti. my last one the journal bearing went. needs a new CHRA http://www.ebay.com/itm/06-Audi-S3-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e8f0dd9c&vxp=mtr

250 dollar part to fix. id do it but JUST SPENT 6000 plus on a new vw long block and the new k04. if id rebuild it i would be looking for a quick sale of 800$ to recoup some money. if i sell as is looking for 400$
this turbo is realitvley new as well either was just a defected part or my lack of maintence on my end. "waited to long on an oil change" and used cheap oil. well im paying for it now!! never make that mistake again.
going to update with some pics!
feel free to email or text me as well
484-809-0103
myslowstang97@aol.com

thanks matt!

Last edited:

Grannycar

Ready to race!

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim::happyanim: