GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Bros of Coachella

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
http://noisey.vice.com/blog/the-bros-of-coachella

:laugh: Got a great laugh out of these pics, typical of the EDM scum crowd that has increased in the past few years at the festival. Found more often in the Sahara tent more than anywhere else.

Dubvee's crowd, of course.

/facepalm

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the shoutout brofessor. I bet these guys had a lot more fun than you did acting elitist and judging everybody. Probably got their dick wet too.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the shoutout brofessor. I bet these guys had a lot more fun than you did acting elitist and judging everybody. Probably got their dick wet too.

Except I punched one douchebag bro in the ribs for knocking my female friend to the ground and didn't have the gall to apologize. Is that the type of fun you encourage? Being complete inconsiderate dickheads to others and having an entitlement complex?

I'll judge shitheads who act like shitheads and start being antagonistic inconsiderate pricks at the expense of others, is that a difficult concept for you Girl Talk fanboy?

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
And then you woke up. You didn't punch anybody. You are the size of a prepubescent child. These edm bros are ripped.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
And then you woke up. You didn't punch anybody. You are the size of a prepubescent child. This edm bros are ripped.

:laugh: Like being "ripped" means anything in a fight. I've seen smaller dudes knock out bigger douchebags in fights, size don't mean shit and you of all people should know that.

And your welcome on the shout out, I know you'd post in any threads I'd make since you seem to have a knack on stalking my threads on here, hence the pre-emptive shout out.

Go back to harassing chicks on here, that's all you seem to be good at whining about. That and forum sigs.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I don't really understand much of what you are referencing in your post, other than the forum signature thing. Good shit though brethren.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I don't really understand much of what you are referencing in your post, other than the forum signature thing. Good shit though brethren.

The whole getting upset over chicks using their own pics as avatars.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Oh. Yeah, one post qualifies as harassment now. My bad. Also the "you of all people" comment. I don't follow broham.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Coachella looked fun. I think I'll go next year to see Ellie Goulding.

Lol. You'll prob be wearing neon shirts and poppin Molly too. Scrub. Better line up for skrillex too. All the people who really care about the soul of house music will be sucking disclosures dick while wearing shelltoes and kikwear.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Coachella looked fun. I think I'll go next year to see Ellie Goulding.

It was a blast but the crowds just keep getting worse. If I end up going next year I'd go Weekend 2. Weekend 1 seems to attract too many image-conscious douchebags and hoebags from So Cal who are only there for the social aspects instead of the musical experience. Jared Leto was there at the Yuma tent where I spent most of the time at? Great! Good on him, don't give a shit about what celebs show up since I'm too busy checking out musical acts rather than pay attention to every single person amongst the 80k crowd.

P.S. Ellie Goulding played this year :p But Banks blew her away

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Lol. You'll prob be wearing neon shirts and poppin Molly too. Scrub. Better line up for skrillex too. All the people who really care about the soul of house music will be sucking disclosures dick while wearing shelltoes and kikwear.

The crowd that was present for Disclosure would beg to differ with your stupid claims, but given your knack for stupid posts and whining on a grand scale, it doesn't seem to surprise me.

Whaddya know? Making quality music that everyone likes? Such an amazing concept isn't it?

P.S. I spent half of the time at Disclosure and half of my time at Motorhead. Unlike your bullshit claims, I also went for the rock bands that were playing.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
I was trying my best to imitate your reaction to him liking Ellie. Thought that was evident. Man. Is this really what my life has come to?

Status
Not open for further replies.