GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTA Thursday Nights GTG - Dub'n Doughnut @ Krispy Kreme

zee

Go Kart Champion
There is a weekly Thursday night meet that I attend run by the idub crew close to 401 & Mavis in Mississauga.
Open to any enthusiast, but the idub crew mostly roll in VWs.

The meet starts around 8pm, but a lot of people don't show up till 8:30-9 and stay pretty late.

The weather

See >>http://www.idub.ca/showthread.php?260-Dub-n-Doughnut-The-New-and-Improved-Sauga-Meet<< for more information and attendees.

We are there pretty much every thursday and would like to meet new faces.

The Thursday night meet is weekly, but idub.ca sometimes runs cruises, track days, install days, bbq and they might be nice enough to hook up up with Free VAG-COM work.

zee

Go Kart Champion
We had Four Mark VI GTIs in the last meet. So let's get more people out and take over...even if your car is bone stock.

This will be a good time to meet other enthusiasts so that we can have a decent cruise to Vagkraft since we couldn't get one for Springfling.

gtacanuck

Ready to race!
Count me in! I will be away this week because of Waterfest, but i will usually be there every week.

Last edited:

zee

Go Kart Champion
Jordan, I'll cruise with you on Friday to Waterfest.

I should be able to make the meet on Thursday night though...even for a few minutes as it is 10 minutes from home.

gtacanuck

Ready to race!
Bump for KK meet tonight! Who's coming?

EDIT: Vag Com will be there! Bubuski, I will not be making it out tonight but Andrew will be out with his cable. Phil will be there and he will be leaving from the meet to goto Queens NY to get his bag setup installed. If any of you wanna see some very sick dubs, tonights the night!

VDub905

Passed Driver's Ed
I may show. again. game night for me.