GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: NewSouth Performance Gauge w/ Pod

gakz

VW Mk6 TurboPod Gauge: with VW White Boost Gauge and TFSI Fitting

$115 Brand new. Brand new in box. Never installed, never even test fitted in the car... Car is sold.

I will sell and ship it for 100$. No haggling, price is firm.

Appogee

Ready to race!
Just to make sure, this doesn't include the boost tap correct?

gakz

Correct. It does not appear to have come with that. I haven't removed anything from the box except for this picture and mounting the gauge into the pod holder.

Kind of funny you and another guy brought that up.. wish i would have noticed when I got it

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I have this setup as well , i i like it a lot. Here is a photo of it on my car..color looks great at night

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Does this boost guage stage when you turn your car on like the AWE one does?

No it does not stage, you can get vagcom to have your speedo stage but not the boost gauge. No biggie though, it'll get old after a week you wont even notice staging. Also the brightness will turn down with your factory speedometer brightness, so if you wont have a super bright boost gauge and dimmer speedo if you like your lights darker. The colors are pretty much spot on to oem factory colors too..here is a crappy iphone video i took on expressway you can see lighted up during the day. its nice not having to look over to the vent at a gauge too imo

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
When I had it installed, it never dimmed. It was just always on with the car.

Im saying you gotta turn down your speedometer lights and it will dim with them..if youre the type of person that likes driving with a darker display

gakz

I feel like an idiot. This baggy was still in the box and I just didn't take it out. It appears to have what could be a boost tap. Sorry about this guys

Appogee

Ready to race!
I feel like an idiot. This baggy was still in the box and I just didn't take it out. It appears to have what could be a boost tap. Sorry about this guys

Can anyone confirm that that's what the boost tap for the Newsouth's look like? I thought it looked like a wrapped hose?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Can anyone confirm that that's what the boost tap for the Newsouth's look like? I thought it looked like a wrapped hose?
New South has two boost taps. This one and the hose. The hose is more expensive.

i looked it up, looks like something called a no buzz boost tap kit? looks like this...
http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B7_A4-Quattro-2.0T/Interior/Gauges/ES2576008/
I believe this method of tap requires you to drill into that blank nipple on the right of your intake manifold.