GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 GTI has arrived!!

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Heard this was hiding out at my local VW dealership yesterday, so I went to take a look....

I'm in Halifax, Nova Scotia, so these should start moving inland very soon.

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh balls.

Nice teaser pic!!! Haha!

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
Hah, yeah, sorry about that one. I've got more on the way, just couldn't post shyte from my stoopid ipad.

gimme a couple minutes... .. .

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
MOAR...

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
Still ugly as fuck IMO. :barf::yikes::barf::yikes:

I'll hang on to my MK6 until I can move into an SQ5 or Macan.

Powling

Ready to race!
orange reflector in headlight housing fail

Agreed. I'd much rather have a corner marker I can colour match. Maybe someone in Europe would be interested in trading headlights..haha.

Most of the dealerships here in Ontario have some MK7's in now. I sat in one last weekend when I was at the dealership purchasing mine.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Just....not a fan. :( Rear is very off putting.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
thank god i dont like the Mk7. finally the addiction can be broken.

the one thing i like about the Mk7 is that larger sunroof. but thats not a reason to buy.

Last edited:

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
Orange reflector, too much red striping up front, strange looking sunroof, overall not as good looking. I like MK6 on the outside much much more myself.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Orange reflector is a FMVSS mandated requirement for all NA vehicles. There's no way of getting around it.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Orange reflector is a FMVSS mandated requirement for all NA vehicles. There's no way of getting around it.

wonder if the clear side markers i have on order will be illegal then.. dang.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Still not a fan of the big red stripe through the head lights. The :R I can deal with because it is silver. Waiting to see the pics/in person of that.