GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Old 05-23-2014, 12:45 AM   #1
vdubvroom
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2010 GTI
soooooo finally got to run

Sadly no videos but, I've had my k04 done for a few months now and just now actually got to test it out. Went on a little cruise with some local guys. One has a full stage 2 e85 wrx and an srt 8 jeep with unknown mods. Did a quick 35 roll with the subie and pulled a car before letting off then we all three lined up at a 40 roll and pulled on the srt and was beginning to pull on the subie (we were neck and neck) before having to slow down. Not sure if this is pretty impressive or not but enjoyed it none the less.
vdubvroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:14 AM   #2
rquinn19
Touring Car Champion

Drives: WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubvroom View Post
Sadly no videos but, I've had my k04 done for a few months now and just now actually got to test it out. Went on a little cruise with some local guys. One has a full stage 2 e85 wrx and an srt 8 jeep with unknown mods. Did a quick 35 roll with the subie and pulled a car before letting off then we all three lined up at a 40 roll and pulled on the srt and was beginning to pull on the subie (we were neck and neck) before having to slow down. Not sure if this is pretty impressive or not but enjoyed it none the less.
What year WRX? Assuming it's a GR (08-14) model. Before then I'd think it would have to be a STI
rquinn19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 01:43 AM   #3
vdubvroom
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2010 GTI
Yeah it was a gr haha I should have specified.
vdubvroom is offline   Reply With Quote