GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Ordering | Pricing | PR Material Discussions

Old 07-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
AyePhung
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 2011 GTI
2010 Golf 2.5 price

Hey guys, I just got back from the dealer and I plan on buying a Golf 2dr automatic with bluetooth and mats. We we're able to lower it down to $18.6k + TTL and I was wondering if that's a good deal. Going back to the dealers tomorrow and hopefully being able to negotiate it down a bit more. Just wanting other peoples input on how the deal is right now.
AyePhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
jasonweremy
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: United Grey Mk6 Golf Treadline
Are you getting any of the options. Here in Canada we only have two options, ESP and the cold weather package. Plus mine is a standard.
jasonweremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
Claptonvaughn

Drives: 2010 Blue Graphite Golf 2.5
My 2.5 2-door had bluetooth and chrome exhaust tips, and it was $18,600 out the door. So that's with TTL already calculated in. Also, the salesman tossed in the rubber floor mats for free when I picked up the car.

However, mine is a 5-speed which is close to a thousand cheaper than your automatic. However, I still think you can get another grand off that price if you look around or negotiate a bit more.
Claptonvaughn is offline   Reply With Quote