GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > Golf R 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 02-20-2015, 09:15 PM   #43
Carbon//m3
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: nada
Nice
Old 02-23-2015, 01:54 PM   #44
Tyler@IE

Drives: B6 Audi A4 / B7 Audi A4 / MK1 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreasyGinzo View Post
Awesome guys...really can't wait for the TSI version of this kit.

TSI revisions are hard at work!
Tyler@IE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:22 PM   #45
Tyler@IE

I posted an update to our IE450T development page, this is likely one of the last updates you will see before the IE450T kit is officially ready. Get the latest HERE.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:20 PM   #46
Spyder368
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: SBM 2012 GTI 6MT 2DR
Any news on when the CAI will be available and if it will be sold separately of the 450t package?
2012 SB GTI 2D / APR Stg II / FST Stg 3 daily clutch kit / Billy Boat TBE / Unitronic CAI / Unitronic DV Relocation Kit / Neuspeed FMIC / Forge Short Shift / VWR Springs / APR Boost Tap / AWE Boost Gauge / AWE TOP / Integrated Engineering SBB / Spulen DB Insert /Soundaktor Delete
Spyder368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:22 AM   #47
reedsposer22
Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2012 4 Door MK6, Autobahn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler@IE View Post

IE has set out to develop a turbo upgrade kit for the 2.0T FSI MKVI Golf R which not only significantly increases the power output of the vehicle to super car levels, but also greatly enhances the driving experience. After two years of very extensive and secretive work, the time has come to release a first look behind the scenes and key features of this upcoming product release. Click the image above to see all the first look photos and learn more about our complete turbo kit solution for the 2.0T FSI Golf R engine.
Anything for a MK6 that is not the R model? This turbo kit is insane.

Wants: Unitronic Intake, APR TCU flash
I am Also a huge IOWA HAWKEYES FAN,
reedsposer22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 01:12 PM   #48
Tyler@IE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder368 View Post
Any news on when the CAI will be available and if it will be sold separately of the 450t package?
Yes, so far we are working to release an intake verison for non-turbo kits as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedsposer22 View Post
Anything for a MK6 that is not the R model? This turbo kit is insane.
In the works now, hardware is almost all finalized at this point for MK6 TSI models as well.
Old 04-15-2015, 10:04 AM   #49
Icer Jo
Oval Newbie

Drives: 2012 RB Golf R Nav & Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler@IE View Post
Yes, so far we are working to release an intake verison for non-turbo kits as well.
Glad to know this has been discussed internally and is a go When I last inquired in Jan/Feb it was not in the works
Icer Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 10:18 AM   #50
BatmanProject
Drag Race Newbie

Drives:
Would love to see numbers for the TSI when they are available.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:38 PM   #51
Tyler@IE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icer Jo View Post
Glad to know this has been discussed internally and is a go When I last inquired in Jan/Feb it was not in the works
Yes, we were already manufacturing them for the big turbo kits and it was not much extra work to make a stock turbo/k04 version as well. The powdercoated heat shield/enclosure box has built in brackets that hold the OE rubber push-down mounts and install like the OE air box (no small hardware to hold a large metal box), has a nice built in velocity stack to allow for the huge 5" inlet IE air filter, the velocity stack tapers down to the 3.5" intake piping and makes for a solid mount for the piping. This way the filter and piping is sturdy and securely mounted to the heat shield, its not just laying in a groove on the shield allowing for movement or rubbing that could work a hole into the piping. Its a very nice and clean design for those looking for an open air filter intake with aggressive sound and solid performance. Our EFR kit requires an amazing amount of airflow, so a large intake system like this is required... however even aggressive K03 and K04 setups will perform very well with it. I have an early prototype pre-production unit on my personal K04 TSI, and I'm very happy with the fit, look, performance, and sound. In fact, it was my car that lead to us deciding to make K03/K04 intake kits as well as the big turbo intake kits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanProject View Post
Would love to see numbers for the TSI when they are available.
Absolutely, we will have multiple maps for TSI engines as well. Stock block and built engines along with octane variations.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:58 PM   #52
Tyler@IE

Another update for you guys. The kits are being packed and verified as we speak. We are lining up a local stock Golf R to fully install the kit on from scratch and build all of our install data and finalize every single kit component one piece at a time on a stock non modified car.
Furthermore, our stock block software has been finalized and completed. We road tested it for over a year daily with two 2500+ mile road trips through high elevation, sea level, freezing temps, desert scorching heat, high humidity, and dry climate conditions as well as countless dyno time and all out assault on a demanding race track. Everything performed incredible, with nothing but pure reliable strong performance. With that done, our development car is now receiving a fully built IE engine so we can write our built engine internal files for those customers looking to get the most possible performance available. The turbo kits with stock block software are very, very close to hitting market now.

Old 06-16-2015, 08:48 PM   #53
kelmadics
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: MKVI Golf R
Do you think the Neuspeed FMIC will fit the outlet pipe for this? Is the discharge pipe designed to be mated to the stock IC by any chance? I really love the FMIC and I would love to keep it if I decided to upgrade the turbo.
Old 06-18-2015, 10:01 PM   #54
deepflip
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: GTR/GT3/M5/RS7/M4/C63/GOLF R
When is this finally gonna be out?? Take my money already!
Golf R 2013: stg2 UM loaded|UM Proflex e85|Autotech HPFP|Cts Turbo CAI|Cts Turbo RFD|Cts Turbo throttle pipe|Cts Turbo Outlet pipe|Forge FMIC|Forge BOV|Spm DP|Milltek CBE|R8 coilpack|Tyrolspot deadset|Black forest DB|Clutch Master FX400|BFI Engine & Tranny Mount|UM Haldex Tune|DG Shifter|Snow Water/Meth stg2|SuperTech spring & retainer|APR solid cable bracket|Fluidampr crank pulley|
deepflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 11:17 PM   #55
Mlody91
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: Manual DBP 2010 GTI
Can't wait for the TSI kit. I'm saving up all summer for it and an upgraded clutch to go along with it!
Old 06-22-2015, 04:58 PM   #56
Tyler@IE

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmadics View Post
Do you think the Neuspeed FMIC will fit the outlet pipe for this? Is the discharge pipe designed to be mated to the stock IC by any chance? I really love the FMIC and I would love to keep it if I decided to upgrade the turbo.
It probably wont take much to make it work if it does not fit directly. It is designed to work with our front mount intercooler kit, but the hoses are very close to OE location already. I'm not sure how your Nuespeed core will perform with this turbo however, that is a rather small core in comparison to what we are using on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepflip View Post
When is this finally gonna be out?? Take my money already!
We are finishing up our release media, data, and press work for the retail release. Looks to be about a week out is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlody91 View Post
Can't wait for the TSI kit. I'm saving up all summer for it and an upgraded clutch to go along with it!
I do not have an ETA on the TSI kit right now, but the hardware for that kit is coming along VERY nicely at this point and is just about out of protoype stage and enterign into manufacturing. You guys are going to really like what is coming!