GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > Golf R 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 06-28-2015, 11:30 AM   #57
A3SBQ
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: Audi A3 SB 2.0tfsi/TSI quattro DSG
and hÝre it is.
Take a look at this (for you non believers)
http://youtu.be/IYaDnDitYq4

It's looking good. Let's hope the TSI gets the same love soon.
HPA Haldex gen4 switchable controller
KW v2 coils
A3SBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:11 PM   #58
GIACUser
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2008 MKV EFR7163
I have MKV GTI - BPY

In terms of reinforcing the motor will I need more than a set of your drop-in rods?

In terms of fueling will my APR pump be enough with stock LPFP?

Is there a tuning option for water meth (100 octane file)?

I plan on putting in LSD and fresh stock clutch pack in the DSG, is that sufficient?
Old 06-28-2015, 02:38 PM   #59
Mindfields
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2012 .:R
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3SBQ View Post
and hÝre it is.
Take a look at this (for you non believers)
http://youtu.be/IYaDnDitYq4

It's looking good. Let's hope the TSI gets the same love soon.
Luuucckyyy! I want, wow, jeez, this thing gots, a lot of power.... That guy was really excited too!
Mindfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 05:25 PM   #60
Tyler@IE

Drives: B6 Audi A4 / B7 Audi A4 / MK1 GTI
Hey, you guys found the first review video. Yes, he was very excited. That was all filmed within minutes of him picking up his car, he had upgraded from a Stage 1 tuned car. I actually posted that video so I could link to it in our product page for the IE450T kit. We are working hard on all the final design, text, data, and media for the kit release now. I'm very close to pushing the "go live button" at any time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIACUser View Post
I have MKV GTI - BPY

In terms of reinforcing the motor will I need more than a set of your drop-in rods?

In terms of fueling will my APR pump be enough with stock LPFP?

Is there a tuning option for water meth (100 octane file)?

I plan on putting in LSD and fresh stock clutch pack in the DSG, is that sufficient?
I'm not sure what we are doing on the BPY for tune yet, we will most likely have a software file that is lower power output than the Golf R as your factory internals are weaker. For users with built motors we will have a higher output file for use with 100 octane/water meth setups. Your APR HPFP should be just fine, for the higher output file a LPFP solution will also be needed... we have something very different and cool in the works for that.

DSG and LSD will make a very fun GTI for sure!
Tyler@IE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 07:04 PM   #61
GIACUser
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2008 MKV EFR7163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler@IE View Post
Hey, you guys found the first review video. Yes, he was very excited. That was all filmed within minutes of him picking up his car, he had upgraded from a Stage 1 tuned car. I actually posted that video so I could link to it in our product page for the IE450T kit. We are working hard on all the final design, text, data, and media for the kit release now. I'm very close to pushing the "go live button" at any time now.

I'm not sure what we are doing on the BPY for tune yet, we will most likely have a software file that is lower power output than the Golf R as your factory internals are weaker. For users with built motors we will have a higher output file for use with 100 octane/water meth setups. Your APR HPFP should be just fine, for the higher output file a LPFP solution will also be needed... we have something very different and cool in the works for that.

DSG and LSD will make a very fun GTI for sure!
I am looking for Golf R output and am willing to build up the BPY motor, just want to know if drop-in rods are enough or if I need to go further. Thanks.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:37 PM   #62
Tyler@IE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIACUser View Post
I am looking for Golf R output and am willing to build up the BPY motor, just want to know if drop-in rods are enough or if I need to go further. Thanks.
I would highly recommend rods, pistons, and a valve spring & retainer kit on your BPY. That would cover your bases to max out the kit. These make a lot of power and torque very early on in the RPM band (Making over 400 ft/lbs of torque to the wheels by 3300RPM) and rips it out high into the RPMs. Thats hard on the factory wrist pins, for that reason alone I would do pistons along with the rods. A nice set of Mahles with our h beams would make for a very reliable, strong, and street friendly shortblock.
Old 07-01-2015, 12:34 PM   #63
Tyler@IE

Integrated Engineering is proud to finally announce the availability of our IE450T turbo kit for the MK6 Golf R. We are proud to be first to bring the power of a twin-scroll EFR BorgWarner turbocharger in a complete bolt-on kit to the market. Transform your MK6 Golf R into a 450+bhp monster, without any dramatic increases in spool time, reaching 435 ft-lbs of torque at all four wheels, at a mere 3300rpm! By employing true twin-scroll technology into the cast turbo manifold and pairing it with a state-of-the-art BorgWarner EFR turbocharger, spool time is kept to a minimum, delivering the fastest-spooling big turbo setup to the market.

Dyno Charts
While still remaining within the limits of the factory engine internals on 91 octane, the IE450T kit produces just that- 450bhp. As you can see in the dyno plot below, this kit packs a big punch and does not add on much turbo lag from the factory K04 setup it replaces.

For more advance customers with built shortblocks, a 100 octane file will further release the power of the IE450T turbo kit. With no further modifications this file is capable of over 450 horsepower and 460 ft/lbs torque to all four wheels! (Coming Soon)

Customer Review

The IE450T kit was designed with the enthusiast in mind; the person who wants to increase the power from their car without removing any of the fun from it. It is designed to directly bolt on to the car without any fabrication or frustration. With the IE450T turbo kit, performance has been perfected.

Visit our website for a full list of features, components, pricing, and information!
Old 07-04-2015, 11:36 AM   #64
Shia8j
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: GOLF R (Stage^)
this kit looks sweet twin scroll will be on the agenda for my turbo upgrade.

anyone on here have this installed yet? Really interested to hear some feedback on the kit in addition to the video you guys shot.
Shia8j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:48 AM   #65
gustkiller
Oval Champion

Drives: 2013 Jetta 2.0 TSI
Some 100-200 kph or 62-125mph times would be great...

Enviado de meu XT1225 usando Tapatalk
JETTA GLI 2013 DSG,GT3071R-WG,APR Stage3+ injectors,Unitronic Stage2 DSG tune,IE Forged Rods, Mahle Racing Forged Pistons,TTRS Low Pressure Fuel Pump,TTRS Low Pressure Fuel Pump Controller,Eurodyne Tune,E25 102 RON Gas,Tuning still in progress
gustkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 01:58 PM   #66
Tyler@IE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shia8j View Post
this kit looks sweet twin scroll will be on the agenda for my turbo upgrade.

anyone on here have this installed yet? Really interested to hear some feedback on the kit in addition to the video you guys shot.
We have shipped quite a few kits now before and after the initial release. The forums are not as populated as they once were, so I hope some of these customers are users here!
Old 12-27-2015, 12:29 PM   #67
BatmanProject
Drag Race Newbie

Drives:
Any news on a tsi kit?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2016, 04:39 PM   #68
Grannycar
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 12 .:R
I'm hoping to do one of these shortly. Id be more the. Willing to make a full write up review on it as well.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:22 PM   #69
Clownish
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannycar View Post
I'm hoping to do one of these shortly. Id be more the. Willing to make a full write up review on it as well.
I thought this kit hasn't been released for a GTI aka 2.0T Gen 1
Old 01-12-2016, 08:50 PM   #70
Grannycar
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 12 .:R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownish View Post
I thought this kit hasn't been released for a GTI aka 2.0T Gen 1
Its for my 12 golf r