Go Kart Champion
Sold sold sold!!!

Last edited:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Bump

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Got tired of having extra seats collecting space. And in the event that I wish to trade in my car for something else in the future, at least it's a lot easier to have the stock seats in and not lose out on much.

It was an interesting learning experience so can't complain. All I've lost is time, and meh I waste time posting garbage on forums so it didn't make a difference for me.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
To add, I had someone offer me a trade for their Detroit wheels with tires :lol:

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
wouldn't be a bad trade if you needed rims and tires, but like you mentioned you dont need them.

Is a good price on what seems to be a very clean interior. Someone will pick these up. Not being able to ship though may be tough. Maybe ship at buyers expense?

Jeff

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Even shipping them is a chore man. If I was doing a road trip I'd take them with me en route but I'd have to make sure they pay in advance to know they are serious.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Nope, don't need tires and wheels. Already have a set of BBS Ch's with meaty tires sitting in the garage lol

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Even shipping them is a chore man. If I was doing a road trip I'd take them with me en route but I'd have to make sure they pay in advance to know they are serious.

That seems fair, that way your not limiting your buyer group.

These seats are clean....someone will buy them.

Jeff

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Yeah man, bringing seats with me plus luggage is no easy feat, especially in a lowered car with the added weight.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Love the GTI seats honestly. Got loads of compliments and since I'm a short and thin guy they work out perfect for me haha

I mean if someone in AZ or So Cal wanted to buy them, I could do an impromptu road trip out of it by loading the seats to save on shipping for the buyer and the hassle of having to package them. I got loads of PTO to use up by year's end so whatever works.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Hey Justin, you should still have powered seats if you have a 4 door GTI. I always thought only 2dr GTI's were all manual.