GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering MK6 2.0T Performance Products Thread

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
For those out of the loop: https://performancebyie.com/pages/powerlink-mobile

PowerLink v3 & v4 can be updated to enable blue tooth which can then connect to your phone for the new app they released.

Can flash, scan for codes & have live gauges all from your phone now.

Really puts us closer to a Cobb Accessport without the ability to get custom tunes - which i think a large portion of people dont ever get a custom flash.

Only thing I dont see is any note on data logging - which is a huge bummer, but i'm sure if they didn't include it - it was for a reason. I doubt they left it out because they forgot.

would be amazing to get the ability to enable launch control & no lift shift - but when I called to ask about launch control once I got a very short and succinct "no" as far as ability to add that to a tune. So probably not in the cards.

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Doesn't work for MK6. Only MQB engines.

Also, only works with the V4 power links. V3 you still gotta use a laptop.

Don't hold your breath for anything new coming to our platform from any of the big companies like I.E. or APR.

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't work for MK6. Only MQB engines.

Also, only works with the V4 power links. V3 you still gotta use a laptop.

Don't hold your breath for anything new coming to our platform from any of the big companies like I.E. or APR.

Ah damn I see I misread the page - I was at work when I first saw so I couldn't pay full attention. Kinda skimmed over it.

I dont see where its mqb only but I am not surprised to hear that

I got kinda excited at the prospect of IE upgrading the experience and jumped the gun on posting here :( :(

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Ah damn I see I misread the page - I was at work when I first saw so I couldn't pay full attention. Kinda skimmed over it.

I dont see where its mqb only but I am not surprised to hear that

I got kinda excited at the prospect of IE upgrading the experience and jumped the gun on posting here :( :(
I get it! I was excited when I saw the announcement, then sad when I saw my car wasn't supported. Apparently the MK6 ECU is slow and doesn't respond well.

Here's the link to the compatible cars: https://performancebyie.com/pages/mobile-compatibility