GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne K04, 93 octane dyno.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Hey everyone.

I posted a few months back my k04 dyno sheet for my car before it was on W/M. The car made 316 HP, 340 TQ on 93 octane. This was done on an STD corrected Dynojet.

Today's dyno was done on the same dynojet. Still the same components besides W/M. 93 octane tune, also. We put down 337 HP, and 352 TQ. The following run, we were getting some wheel-spin I believe. Put down the same power, but 377 TQ. The next 5 runs it evened to about 365 TQ, but it looked like we were still spinning due to a super strong onset of boost.

The first run, 337/352 was done in 4th gear but starting at 4,000 RPM. Numbers would have been higher starting at 3k.

I'll post the dyno graph once I get to a PC.

These dyno's were done because I have an intercooler going in next week. So I just wanted a baseline.

EDIT: 75 degrees. Low humidity.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
nice number, ill be going k04 this next month so I am excited!

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
what kind of meth setup are you running?

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
see if there is a VP fuel vendor near you, I have plenty of access from my tuner here, I can pick up a 5 gallon of ms 109 real quick lol

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
see if there is a VP fuel vendor near you, I have plenty of access from my tuner here, I can pick up a 5 gallon of ms 109 real quick lol

There is. But that is super expensive. Definitely won't daily that. And even then, I don't really track the car. That's why W/M worked perfectly for me. It's exactly what I needed

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Nice numbers. I'm seriously considering the swap to ED and ditch my Unitronic away. I loved my Uni Stage 2+ tune but unfortunately they've been not quite helpful as they were since they started working on the MKVII softwares I believe. I've requested a custom file since god knows when and they don't even give you an approx date on when would they be able to do that.

I'm already on WMI and running two nozzles.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Nice numbers. I'm seriously considering the swap to ED and ditch my Unitronic away. I loved my Uni Stage 2+ tune but unfortunately they've been not quite helpful as they were since they started working on the MKVII softwares I believe. I've requested a custom file since god knows when and they don't even give you an approx date on when would they be able to do that.

I'm already on WMI and running two nozzles.

Well, if you get Eurodyne Maestro (799) it includes every single tune, the ability to log (better than APR Mobile, in my opinion) AND the ability to change everything about the tune with simple keystrokes. Allows you to see timing maps in easy to see color coded squares (and 3D mode).

You need to have that flexibility with W/M otherwise it's just completely wasted.

Keep in mind, my numbers are after a lot of trial and error when it comes to tuning and logging w/ W/M. I can assure you tough, APR's numbers are inflated. I can put a car or two on a DSG APR 3.1 kit w/ W/M. This is because I can properly tune for W/M.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
You need to have that flexibility with W/M otherwise it's just completely wasted.

Definitely, I'll get the complete suite.

I've never and never will be impressed by APR's tunes. The reason I'm ditching the Unitronic tune is that I need a custom tune that will suit my car perfectly.

Could you please elaborate more on what I've quoted?

Thanks