GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vcds micro can and GIAC flash loader for sale

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
You know that Ross-Tech charges $99 for new user registration, right? The cost of the interface would have to be more than $100 off the price you paid to make this worth it...

Cable is separate from registration - registration is not needed from what I am
reading. It is only used for trouble-shooting by contacting the company if needed.

That's the market price of a used cable. It'll sell in a day.

dubbinit2

Drag Racing Champion
Cable is separate from registration - registration is not needed from what I am
reading. It is only used for trouble-shooting by contacting the company if needed.

That's the market price of a used cable. It'll sell in a day.

Correct. ..idkwtf......that dude is saying....moron.

Thanks for clarifying RGTl13.

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
I wish I had the cash for the cable. I just dropped all my expendable monies on my big turbo. These things never pop up.

Rellikx

Passed Driver's Ed
I wish I had the cash for the cable. I just dropped all my expendable monies on my big turbo. These things never pop up.

This is why I am happy that I finally spotted one of these threads before the cable was gone. The past 5 cables I have seen at around $200 were always instantly sold.

The seller was awesome, and I can't wait to get the cable and start changing everything I wanted since day 1 (LED tails coding, coming home/leaving home, seatbelt beep, disable beep on lock, probably other stuff I cant remember)

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
This is why I am happy that I finally spotted one of these threads before the cable was gone. The past 5 cables I have seen at around $200 were always instantly sold.

The seller was awesome, and I can't wait to get the cable and start changing everything I wanted since day 1 (LED tails coding, coming home/leaving home, seatbelt beep, disable beep on lock, probably other stuff I cant remember)

You could have hit me up, I am semi local and would have got some of those done for you.