GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just bought a 2010. Install some mods

ibra8

Ready to race!
Hi guys. I just bought this awesome gti from San Francisco and this my first topic here. Guess what I bought for $12,500 with about 52*** miles. Absolutely a good deal.

I also bought a used Borla cat back for about $400 and 42DD downpipe for $250. RNS315 from ebay $330. Auto switch from aliexpress $31.

Gonna install the downpipe and the cat back tomorrow.

Not a big fan of the aftermarket headlights and taillights but I'll just leave them this way for now since I put all the money that I have in the exhaust and the nav. I'll just tint the taillights and maybe get a replica headlight from Ed.

Let me guys what do you think..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
I've always like the red on the mk6s.. if your not liking your tail lights I have my OEM ones that I'm not using. Let me know if you want them.. congrats on the gti!!

ibra8

Ready to race!
I've always like the red on the mk6s.. if your not liking your tail lights I have my OEM ones that I'm not using. Let me know if you want them.. congrats on the gti!!

I like the white one since it let the red color appear. I have the stock headlights/taillights but I'm planning just to tint the taillights to be similar to the R taillights. Thanks dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
You sure no tune? Did it come with the badge?

Gti20tsi

If your not a fan of the headlights I have the stock ones with about 37,000 miles on them if you would want to trade

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk