GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR and sound system

dudeimbetter

Question #1: Local APR dealer is telling me a stage one package will be $750 out the door for a single program. This seems WAAAYYYY too much. Standard?

Question #2: Bought my GTI 2nd hand and it came with an afternarket amp/sub combo. Sub suddenly stopped hitting last week. Quick troubleshooting I can do? Don't want to pay untrustworthy car audio guy $100/hr diagnostics fee and be told I need new everything.

Thanks guys.

Andrew429

Ready to race!
is the sale usually in the coming weeks? I'm also waiting for it and going stage 2. I'm getting my SB stage 3 disc installed next week

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Question #2: Bought my GTI 2nd hand and it came with an afternarket amp/sub combo. Sub suddenly stopped hitting last week. Quick troubleshooting I can do? Don't want to pay untrustworthy car audio guy $100/hr diagnostics fee and be told I need new everything.

Thanks guys.

Let me know what happens with that, I'm trying to sell my 10" Pioneer sub and Uberstealth box.

zrickety

The Fixer
I got mine during the spring sale before, it was just over $599 plus tax. Your sub is probably a fuse or loose wire.