GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Would be awesome if there wasnt a weight limit on the free shipping. I had to scale down an order this week because of it.

If your order has not shipped yet please contact my customer service department and we will get you taken care of!

Thanks, Andy

Last edited:

ThatRaginCajun

It's funny how your advertisement says "Free Shipping on Orders over $200" then I go to your website and I'm In the process of checking out over $1500 worth of items, then I notice that I am in fact NOT getting free shipping. I'm confused, thinking that it's some kind of error. I come back on here at the forums and see your post about "Free Shipping on Orders over $200" then I go and check my email where ECS sent me a message that also said "Free Shipping on Orders over $200".

I was really confused until I noticed the fine print. The problem was that all I noticed were the BIG words that said "Free Shipping on Orders over $200" on your advertisement and didn't even notice the tiny little fine print that says it's only for items marked "Free Shipping Eligible".

Now I am understanding, so I take some items out of my basket and narrow it down to just one item since I am no longer enticed by the "Free Shipping" offer that is now very obvious to me to only be for a limited number of items. I go to check out a (Red & White) P3 gauge for my mk6 GTI when I notice that the shipping for the P3 gauge is over $25.

Now I have gone from thinking I am getting free shipping to paying $25.43 for shipping for a single item that is in fact not a large order to ship. Your pricing for shipping is ridiculous and is NOT competitive. I just checked p3's website and their shipping price is almost half the cost of what ECS charges.

Not sound cliche lol but I'm taking my business elsewhere from now on. Thank you ECS for wasting my time. I admit, it's my own fault I didn't read the fine print. I should've known better, but I've never had a problem with ECS until today.

Bird

Ready to race!
You guys are a joke. You need to find a cheaper way of shipping. Paying $50 shipping on a $45 item is just dumb

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
dang. it did arrive already unfortunately.

Sorry, when in doubt just call in!

It's funny how your advertisement says "Free Shipping on Orders over $200" then I go to your website and I'm In the process of checking out over $1500 worth of items, then I notice that I am in fact NOT getting free shipping. I'm confused, thinking that it's some kind of error. I come back on here at the forums and see your post about "Free Shipping on Orders over $200" then I go and check my email where ECS sent me a message that also said "Free Shipping on Orders over $200".

I was really confused until I noticed the fine print. The problem was that all I noticed were the BIG words that said "Free Shipping on Orders over $200" on your advertisement and didn't even notice the tiny little fine print that says it's only for items marked "Free Shipping Eligible".

Now I am understanding, so I take some items out of my basket and narrow it down to just one item since I am no longer enticed by the "Free Shipping" offer that is now very obvious to me to only be for a limited number of items. I go to check out a (Red & White) P3 gauge for my mk6 GTI when I notice that the shipping for the P3 gauge is over $25.

Now I have gone from thinking I am getting free shipping to paying $25.43 for shipping for a single item that is in fact not a large order to ship. Your pricing for shipping is ridiculous and is NOT competitive. I just checked p3's website and their shipping price is almost half the cost of what ECS charges.

Not sound cliche lol but I'm taking my business elsewhere from now on. Thank you ECS for wasting my time. I admit, it's my own fault I didn't read the fine print. I should've known better, but I've never had a problem with ECS until today.

Sorry if you feel there was an error please reach out to my customer service department they'd be happy to review your order with you! :thumbup:

You guys are a joke. You need to find a cheaper way of shipping. Paying $50 shipping on a $45 item is just dumb

Looks like you have some more items to add to your cart for that "free shipping"! ;)

Andy

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
sigh. Trying to place a $500 order today and having the same free shipping issue. Emailed into ECS and was told that one of the items is shipped direct so it isn't eligable for free shipping. Kind of sucks considering I've spent over $1000 at ECS this year alone, and about to place another $500 order. The $20 shipping I guess isn't a big deal, more just principle.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
sigh. Trying to place a $500 order today and having the same free shipping issue. Emailed into ECS and was told that one of the items is shipped direct so it isn't eligable for free shipping. Kind of sucks considering I've spent over $1000 at ECS this year alone, and about to place another $500 order. The $20 shipping I guess isn't a big deal, more just principle.

PM sent.

Andy

Pakman332

Ready to race!
I tried to order 2 small bolts and shipping was like $14. Insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I tried to order 2 small bolts and shipping was like $14. Insane.

Looks like you have another item to add that's "Free Shipped" to your cart for that "free shipping" on smaller bolts! :w00t:

Andy

Pakman332

Ready to race!
Looks like you have another item to add that's "Free Shipped" to your cart for that "free shipping" on smaller bolts! :w00t:

Andy
I wasn't really expecting free shipping, I just want reasonable shipping...

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
received but not helpful. Thanks for at least responding.

Feel free to reply back to my PM or call in if you have any other questions!

I wasn't really expecting free shipping, I just want reasonable shipping...

When we set up our couriers we had to make a choice, cater to nuts and bolts (singular small items) or cater to larger items (service kits, control arms, heavy stuff). We chose the later, when you need something small I always suggest picking up something you know you'll need in the future (like an oil service kit which is currently on sale!) to offset the shipping cost. Now admitting some times errors occur on the site with weights and dimensions that are often due to our catalog uploading from VW, if you see a small item that for some reason the shipping just looks bonkers feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll have our guys do their best to insure the wights and dimensions are correct.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.