GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > DIY Guides and Discussions

Old 11-05-2015, 05:55 PM   #29
intoflatlines
FIA Formula 1 Champion

Drives: Z4M, GTI
Different cars, different exposure settings. And is that even a MK6? Thanks for getting a video together, I look forward to seeing the results.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:05 PM   #30
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Drives: VW
intoflatlines - mk7 - same set up as the mk6. We understand, exposure, but even at a quick exposure it will pick up blinding glare coming from the headlight.

And to add we have many people who have regular H7 installed in their halogens and then contact us when they are flashed, pulled over or just hate the way the light shines in general, once they install our H7RC all issues go away and we get emails thanking us.

We doubt people are going to spend $50.00 for just our H7RC xenon bulbs - install them and then lie about how much better it is vs their H7 they had installed prior. It would make sense that if what you are saying is true customers are contacting us angry they spent $50 on a bulb that didn't help the issues they saw with the regular H7 xenon bulb they had prior to our h7rc.

We bring this up, as we feel customer feedback is more important than any videos or photos we posted or can post.

Bright | Error Free | Tested to work
deAutoLED.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:06 PM   #31
intoflatlines
FIA Formula 1 Champion

When you get the video uploaded will it be posted here or on Facebook, etc.?
Old 11-05-2015, 06:12 PM   #32
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoflatlines View Post
When you get the video uploaded will it be posted here or on Facebook, etc.?
I forward info, they don't have the time to do this right away, but if other members with our kit will they will most likely post it here, we feel they will have an accurate view of how it looks, we seen this in person and others have to, the video won't and should not show anything different than what we saw in person.

Old 11-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #33
intoflatlines
FIA Formula 1 Champion

No worries, I understand you guys are busy. Will be looking forward to your video in the coming months as you make time for it!
Old 11-05-2015, 06:27 PM   #34
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Quote:
No worries, I understand you guys are busy. Will be looking forward to your video in the coming months as you make time for it!
I have seen videos of the xenon projectors in videos - they look blinding but in person they do not - look them up on youtube.

We are not sure if you are requesting this to compare to the video you posted before? But that is not what ours will be like at all, we feel they will look the same as the projectors/xenon.

Video paused and SS - near impossible to really tell anything all OEM xenon/projector from factory except left hand top/bottom:

Old 11-05-2015, 06:31 PM   #35
intoflatlines
FIA Formula 1 Champion

Nice! Post a link to your video here once you get it uploaded so we can check it out!
Old 11-05-2015, 06:37 PM   #36
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Quote:
Nice! Post a link to your video here once you get it uploaded so we can check it out!
You tube oem bi-xenon mk6 and the videos will show.

Don't get us wrong, we understand what you want and why you are posting, you are 100% right, xenon in reflectors suck and blind you, I'm blinded daily But I was never blinded by our H7RC kit and drove by many in my area as I help install them, and where we are located cops check for tint and xenon headlights all the time.

We never had one customer have an issue either.

They would not sell something that would blind others and the reason why deAuto has me on the forums informing and not simply selling tons of h7 xenon bulbs on ebay/amazon, in my opinion it would be more profitable for them, however knowing deAuto and the people that own it are not ones to worry about profit over quality and the reason why I am here posting vs making amazon/ebay listings for them.

Old 11-18-2015, 04:22 PM   #37
sticksabuser
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2013 GTI
TTT. Not completely done updating the OP with all the pictures and stuff, but let me know what you think so far.
APR Stg 1 v2.0, HS tuning RSR clutch, K&N Typhoon CAI, BFI Stg 1 engine mount, VWR Trans mount, Nuespeed dogbone insert, VWR Springs, Tylosport front brake bushings, Diesel Geek shifter, 42dd shifter bushings, 26mm Front & 22mm Rear H&R Sway bars, Whileline endlinks, Auto Headlight Conv kit, Black Euro tails, DeAutoKey HID/LED lows highs and fogs, White interior LEDs, LED side markers and turn sugnals, Blue Tint Aspherical Mirrors
sticksabuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:12 PM   #38
sticksabuser
FIA GT Champion

AND DONE!
APR Stg 1 v2.0, HS tuning RSR clutch, K&N Typhoon CAI, BFI Stg 1 engine mount, VWR Trans mount, Nuespeed dogbone insert, VWR Springs, Tylosport front brake bushings, Diesel Geek shifter, 42dd shifter bushings, 26mm Front & 22mm Rear H&R Sway bars, Whileline endlinks, Auto Headlight Conv kit, Black Euro tails, DeAutoKey HID/LED lows highs and fogs, White interior LEDs, LED side markers and turn sugnals, Blue Tint Aspherical Mirrors
sticksabuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:46 PM   #39
Sauce118
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: 2010 VW GTI (6spd White)
Hahahaha wow. I see what u were talking about now ouss!!
2010 GTi 6mt: Candy White: CTS K04 W/APR v3.12: AQUAMIST HFS-4 v3.1 W/M Direct Port: Peloquin LSD: Wilwood BBK: CTS Downpipe: Beluga CatBack: ARM Motorsports FMIC: CTS CAI: CTS BOV Kit: RSR Clutch: CTS Charge Pipes: Fluidampr Pulley: Koni Coilovers: WALK Kit: SPM Full Mounts: DieselGeek SS w/ bushings: Eurosport Front & Rear Strut Bar: STERN Brace: HID's: 'R' Grill: Various Cosmetics GT3073 BUILD IN PROGRESS!!!
Sauce118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 05:00 PM   #40
deAutoLED.com
GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Great work - your work deserves a different thread without the comments, it really takes away from how well these work and your amazing write-up.

Old 11-30-2015, 11:22 PM   #41
godsspeed
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 2010 Jetta Sportwagen 2.5
would a video even please you're doubts?! I mean, you can still argue about camera settings, car height of car with deautokeys bulbs as well as the drive height of the other car... and i bet one could argue that every OE projector housing emits 0 defects/hotspots/etc? doubt it.

Im not sure what year it was 'required' for any car with stock HID to have auto leveling sensors/mechanisms but i would be interested to know if hids were offered BEFORE this requirement was mandated. and if that is the case, boom... youre argument is then moot as well.

it comes down to this... if you dont like it, dont buy it. yes, you're free to state your stance/view point, as is everyone; if its not your car, its not your choice.

but move on. its redundant for 2 people to go back and forth, bickering at each other and not offering any REAL information... simply repeating themselves. DE stated that NO aftermarket HID kit is street legal, so i'd assume this would include stock projectors/hids being installed W/O the 'proper/required' leveling sensors? if thats the case, 98% of those no here/vortex/everywhere is in this boat.

whatever, im done. GREAT POST, OP!!
godsspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 11:27 PM   #42
Jaber
Modero

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsspeed View Post
would a video even please you're doubts?! I mean, you can still argue about camera settings, car height of car with deautokeys bulbs as well as the drive height of the other car... and i bet one could argue that every OE projector housing emits 0 defects/hotspots/etc? doubt it.

Im not sure what year it was 'required' for any car with stock HID to have auto leveling sensors/mechanisms but i would be interested to know if hids were offered BEFORE this requirement was mandated. and if that is the case, boom... youre argument is then moot as well.

it comes down to this... if you dont like it, dont buy it. yes, you're free to state your stance/view point, as is everyone; if its not your car, its not your choice.

but move on. its redundant for 2 people to go back and forth, bickering at each other and not offering any REAL information... simply repeating themselves. DE stated that NO aftermarket HID kit is street legal, so i'd assume this would include stock projectors/hids being installed W/O the 'proper/required' leveling sensors? if thats the case, 98% of those no here/vortex/everywhere is in this boat.

whatever, im done. GREAT POST, OP!!

Lolwat. Little late to the party on that. Thought this boat sailed.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

#TEAMMINIVAN - BBRT, Banana Bread Racing Team
Jaber is offline   Reply With Quote