GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Black Friday / Cyber Monday GTI MK6 deals?

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Feel free to post any deals here but I am specifically after a few things:

Coil overs
Intake
Exhaust
Stage 1 and/or 2 tune
Wheel spacers
Performance parts that are mostly DIY

and if anyone knows of any performance shops doing any labor deals near St. Pete / Tampa (Fl) that would be great too

St3ph3nsvw12GTI

Ready to race!
I know that 42 Draft Design is having there 15% off sale with purchase of $300 or more. They have good catch can, Exhausts, wheel spacers, Intake and some other things. Ik I'm looking at there 3'' TBE stainless orig. $1,890, but with the sale its $1,606... Thats one hell of a deal. haha

I'm looking to see if Unitronic will do a sale esp. there intake.

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
I know that 42 Draft Design is having there 15% off sale with purchase of $300 or more......
I'm looking to see if Unitronic will do a sale esp. there intake.
-Thanks -

& bump bump bump -

Come on peeps, where's the love at? I needs some deals!

minorthreat55

Passed Driver's Ed
Raceseng has 20% off site-wide.

I still don't know if I can justify paying $145 for a Slammer shift knob after the discount...:(

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!

MelowGTI

Ready to race!
just look in the vendors classified section...

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
just look in the vendors classified section...
yup, just found that yesterday. Thanks tho

If anyone sees anything that's crazy low for cyber monday please post it - sorting thru all the vender stuff is a PITA

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Looking specifically now for a good intake. Preferably unitronic or a forge twintake.. just put a catback magnaflow on a few days ago, would like to pair it with a good intake but need a deal... cant find anything much beyond the norm. Fingers crossed for some good cyber monday deals or it's back to the classifieds and craigslist ; (

Kyle805

Ready to race!
I just signed up for a Revo stage 1, they're offering a 25% off coupon now that can be used all the way up to December 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
I just signed up for a Revo stage 1, they're offering a 25% off coupon now that can be used all the way up to December 30th.

I went ahead and signed up too, but the disclaimer... "*Terms & conditions apply: The voucher entitles you to 25% off Revo Software when purchased via an Authorised Revo Dealer. This offer only applies to Software and excludes hardware, stage upgrades, merchandise & DSG Software."

Also, not sure where an authorized dealer is down here near tampa... Certainly going to be looking into this over the next few weeks though. If stage one is an option I may have to pull that trigger too...

Sidenote: when I signed up (here: http://www.revotechnik.com/content/black-friday-software-sale) and hit sumbit, all my info disappears and I dont actually get a confirmation... did it twice, hopefully I get an email with code here eventually..

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Check your junk mail. For whatever reason mine went there even though I've been signed up for Revo's newsletters for months.

Nice little perk is I have 3 dealers within 45 minutes of me, even one 10 minutes from my work! But to get a tune for under $400 installed, it was a no brainier for my tig.

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Check your junk mail. For whatever reason mine went there even though I've been signed up for Revo's newsletters for months.

Nice little perk is I have 3 dealers within 45 minutes of me, even one 10 minutes from my work! But to get a tune for under $400 installed, it was a no brainier for my tig.

I asked Revo but havnt heard back yet, are you sure the 25% off will apply to the Stage 1? The disclaimer says it excludes stage upgrades...

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
I asked Revo but havnt heard back yet, are you sure the 25% off will apply to the Stage 1? The disclaimer says it excludes stage upgrades...

Stage upgrades, as in you already have a Revo tune and are going up a stage (ie Stage 1 -> Stage 2)

Last edited:

Kyle805

Ready to race!

Stage upgrades, as in you already have a Revo tune and are going up a stage (ie Stage 1 -> Stage 2)

Exactly what this gentleman said. Doesn't matter if you're going stage 1, 2, or k04. If it's your first time through Revo then it'll be 25% off.

ClaytonBrown

Ready to race!
Okay, that makes sense - thanks - sorry - #newb

now im on the fence tho as APR is also doing a stage sale - 10% off ($60). It looks like APR gets more horse and torque with their tune for about $140 more then the Revo tune... Not sure tho if I'd have to get the APR tune done today as that's not even possible...