GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
With fabrication and some welding, sure... you can get almost anything to fit that way lol

But I wouldn't try it... completely different front end.

It'd be better to just get an eBay intercooler or another FMIC they make for them huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spirius

Ready to race!
FS: BBS RS 17x9 +25 SoCal

a suh dude

$2,000
BBS RS
5x114.3 (comes with PCD variation bolts for 5x112 application)
17x9 +25
  • 7" barrel
  • 0.5" face
  • 1.5" lip
polished lips/faces/hex caps
comes with black/silver OEM bbs center caps, not the silver/chrome ones as pictured.
does not come with tires.

wheels are in fair condition. curbage here and there and need a repolish. I can repolish them myself but I'll up the price by a couple Chipotle gift cards

Located in Ventura County, CA

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Selling my LED tails. Nothing wrong with them besides a small cosmetic chip in the right body lens, it's on an inside corner so you'll never even notice. Everything works, requires no coding. I'm selling to fund more interesting projects and maintenance. These have a smoked reverse light and not the rest of the light, everyone always asks about it and I haven't seen it in other lights, it looks really good.

Picture of the chip here so you know what I'm talking about.

I'm looking for $250. Since I don't have a socket to take them off at home, if you bring me a socket so I can change them out I'll let them go for $225. Come and get them, I'd like them to go this weekend.

Still up for grabs. Hit me up - lemme know!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Replica golf r side skirts for sale
Painted candy white
Can use a good detail and cleaning. Underside has scratches from previous owner(s) but aren't noticeable when on the car
Never mounted on my car. I never got around to it and I need the money for school now
$175 Obo

Fonzii18

Ready to race!
Replica golf r side skirts for sale
Painted candy white
Can use a good detail and cleaning. Underside has scratches from previous owner(s) but aren't noticeable when on the car
Never mounted on my car. I never got around to it and I need the money for school now
$175 Obo

I'll take them
If your willing to ship to 75074 I'll pay for shipping

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I'll take them
If your willing to ship to 75074 I'll pay for shipping

If no one bites after a week, I'll try to find a box and the cheapest route to you

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
for sale
customer aluminum splitter

crestsnow 004 by Sasquatch Snapshots, on Flickr

pogicrest 022 by Sasquatch Snapshots, on Flickr

requires the drilling of two (2) holes at least to mount how i have it (pushed forward)

to mount it as it was designed (pushed farther back), it requires the drilling of seven (7) holes

it can also be paired with an OEM lip to remove the gap in the middle

$250. Firm on the price

Last edited: