GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Thread: Now with 150% More Daily Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Most web / car forums have these in the regional forums, so I thought I'd start one ( I assume that is cool, mods - but please let us know if not).

Post up whatever - info, help, nonsense, jokes, etc - just keep it fairly clean and no non-safe for work stuff.

So.. game on!

Everyone enjoying this weather? at least the hawks have a good game going with the Blue Jackets.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Omg this blizzard is crazy, idk about your area John but i cant see 10 ft in front of my window...
School cancelled for tomo so im a happy camper right now.

at least the hawks have a good game going with the Blue Jackets.
+1 lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
fuck man, the siding on my house just tore off... GOOD TIMEZ.

Yeah, my kid's skool got cancelled too, so I'll be working from home tomorrow - which is good and bad, lol...

I can see a little bit, but the wind and windchill is brutal - my hand almost froze off.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Go hawks!! destroying these douches...

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Lol omg this weather sucks, my dad told me to just call off work tmrrq, he doesn't want me to take the gti in this weather lol oh and when my english bulldog goes outside he sinks in the snow while my labs just plow through the snow haha. Im pretty sure like every school, bank and alot of stores are closing tmrrw, I work at target and when I called off my boss said there's a 50/50 chance of them closing since all the call offs and weather haha win

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
I just tried to go to walgreens and there is 3 feet of snow in front of my garage.
I guess walgreens will have to wait.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Haha yeah my whole town is dead, nothing is open.
Yeah def do NOT take your gti out tommorow. I leave mine in during weather like this and take my back up, 1997 Nissan Maxima SE lol
Not so worried about wrecking it then

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
damn man! ya theres at least 2 feet of snow in my back yard lol this weather sucks!!! good thinng my car has a garage spot:)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
the wind is hardcore...

I have snow tires on and am adventurous, so who knows if I will try to go out tomorrow, lol... but at least I can work from home, which is nice - well, as long as the power stays on.

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
haha ya it is, if i do leave my house tmrrw at all im sure me and my dad will just use his wrangler to plow through the snow lol but screw this weather seriously, i want me some 80 degree weather!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
for real.. can't wait to get tuned in March and get the summer rims and tires on.

APdubbin

Ready to race!
^ lol i cant wait to see those rims John

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ lol i cant wait to see those rims John

Thanks, Alex. I can't wait to get em on and have stage 1 tune with the intake, springs, sways, LOL.. EVERYTHINGGGGGG.

I just had to tear off about 20ft of my siding and put it in the garage. FML...

APdubbin

Ready to race!
Lol your cars gonna be a track machineeeee for sure.

Damn dude, glad my house is holding together..... for now

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Haha omg that sucks about the siding lol andur lucky, I really hope my tax return covers my insurance payment so I don't gotta worry about that and save for my tune and intake lol

Status
Not open for further replies.