GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GTI/Golf Vagcom Tweaks: Master .PDF Document!

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Update:11/10/19:
After loosing all my data in a HDD failure and my backup drive failing too (go figure) i was able to recover this document after not seeing a valid link to media fire anymore through a service called scribed, odd they had this document in their archives never posted anywhere but mediafire for sharing, used the free trial to get the document back and upload back to media fire for others to download again and reference. New Link Posted but no changes to the document have been made

MK6 GTI/Golf Vagcom Tweaks: Master .PDF Document! (Revised 10/25)

Hey Golfmk6.com

I know we have a sticky for vagcom tweaks, but thought i would share this thread/link for those you may skip over that thread.

I have taken all the vagcom tweaks and pic tutorials and compiled them into one searchable document (easier for offline use).

This should make it easier for some of the people that reguarly code people's car but may not be near wifi, etc and dont want to search on a small screen phone for tweaks online.

All the red links in the .pdf jump to the screenshot for that tweak, all the blue links will require internet connection to view the original source site.

All credit goes to those mentioned in the vagcom thread, just had some down time this weekend after hurting my back..

Enjoy:

Revised 10/25/12

http://www.mediafire.com/file/786oov5faub9ln0/MK6-Vag-Com-Tweaks-Revised.pdf/file

if i missed any please let me know, and i will update..

I didnt spend to much time on formatting so it is what is, maybe ill clean it up later and post and update in this thread...

Last edited:

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Awesome! Thanks!

No problem, I will revise it shortly, but im done with it for the meantime...

Thank you for putting this together!
:thumbsup:

You're welcome, Ive been meaning to do this just never had the time until i recently hurt my back ha

I wanted everything in one package to access while coding people's cars not near a wifi and looking on my small phone screen.

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Very nicely done!

Thanks for helping share this info

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
This is fantastic, thank you! Will make it a lot easier to find something someone comes over for (without me having to buffer it prior to leaving my wifi range).

Exactly my thought in putting this together :thumbsup:

Linky no work for me. :(

Pm me ill send it through email :D

Very nicely done!

Thanks for helping share this info

I'm going to add to it later as well as make links from the screens back up to the page the tweak was on

Wow nice job! 1000 internet thank you points to you!!!

Seriously, this will help out a ton of people.

Thank you sir