GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Stage 3 vs 500whp Blown V8's

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
While in mexico...

Met up with a group of Terminator Cobra's, They all claimed to be making over 500whp, some said 600whp.

First one was obnoxiously loud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1RCMnyuYnQ

Next one claimed "about 600whp". (*edit* I think it's closer to 500whp though.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxodV3XcxDI

I think this next one was claimed at 550whp (*edit* has 510whp)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNRi0gyaZgI

and then at the end of the night, a guy with a supercharged mustang GT asked for a run. (*edit* has 400-425whp)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycBpZ3Yqgbw

Steelcurtain riding shotty with the go pro.

Last edited:

Stucks

Wheres the vid of the race with the 2011+ 5.0?

my buddy with a 470whp cobra wants a pass :) He was the tall guy in the black cobra that night.

Also, Im guessing you had the full interior back in the car this time, since you had an extra passenger? lol

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Ehh, not much outcome from a 10 second rolling pull. Find an empty highway and do it from like 30. Still none of them really got the jump on you...not even the S/C GT in the last video, who was the only one who knew how to shift...

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I think the cobras were hyping their numbers... And I have to edit the 5.0 video. It was the only long one that needed editing.

ehancock

Ready to race!
Yeah holy crap none of them know how to shift? Except the last guy...

Either way, nice job!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
So fucking sick.
It's so fun.

good stuff
Thanks

Ehh, not much outcome from a 10 second rolling pull. Find an empty highway and do it from like 30. Still none of them really got the jump on you...not even the S/C GT in the last video, who was the only one who knew how to shift...
Agreed. I like taking it up to around 150, but ya gotta be in the right place at the right time to hit those speeds, and this night wasn't it.

Wheres the vid of the race with the 2011+ 5.0?

my buddy with a 470whp cobra wants a pass :) He was the tall guy in the black cobra that night.

Also, Im guessing you had the full interior back in the car this time, since you had an extra passenger? lol

Sup man! Yeah your boy mentioned he knew you. I wanted to get a run in with him, as he had one of the slower cars there that night.

And yes, I put a passenger side Sparco Evo II in. Same as the drivers seat. Only another 17lb's though :thumbsup:

5.0 video will be edited and posted soon when I get some time. Factory freak "stock" 5.0 gave me a damn good run.

Yeah holy crap none of them know how to shift? Except the last guy...

Either way, nice job!
I think these guys with the cobras where just messing with me, granny shifting and shit. Really no reason for them to take me seriously, even granny shifting or missing a gear, they were still getting me easily.

BlownFa5

Banned
I love those cobras. Their whine is just, nasty. Pretty cool runs.

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
It's so fun.

I think these guys with the cobras where just messing with me, granny shifting and shit. Really no reason for them to take me seriously, even granny shifting or missing a gear, they were still getting me easily.
Yeah you need larger displacement boosted engine to keep up with those cars , what's the tq curve like from these cars like 400+ @1800-5000 ? Get yourself a worked 3.0T or V-8 RS4 boosted then you MAY have a chance. Bettter yet get worked 997 ELP tuned and call it a day that would hand them there ass lol @ 600-700whp you need that kind of power to reel them in, look at what USP guys drive themselfs ( modded 997 or 996) they stop driving vw years ago for a reason lol. Nice runs thou. Bob G. :thumbsup:

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Yeah you need larger displacement boosted engine to keep up with those cars , what's the tq curve like from these cars like 400+ @1800-5000 ? Get yourself a worked 3.0T or V-8 RS4 boosted then you MAY have a chance. Bettter yet get worked 997 ELP tuned and call it a day that would hand them there ass lol @ 600-700whp you need that kind of power to reel them in, look at what USP guys drive themselfs ( modded 997 or 996) they stop driving vw years ago for a reason lol. Nice runs thou. Bob G. :thumbsup:

Ill see how I do with a 550whp GTI before I get a p car.