GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

GTInsuch

Banned
difference:

Videos -- Stage 3/3+ GTIs losing against Modded V8s (see zjw's video against cobras)

no videos -- stage 1/2 GTIs beating everything.

The posts with no videos are fish stories.

A bit misleading don't you think? Termi Cobras, just "modded v8's"?

Modded v8 implies some bolt-ons Id say, not supercharged.

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
A bit misleading don't you think? Termi Cobras, just "modded v8's"?

Modded v8 implies some bolt-ons Id say, not supercharged.

Well Termi's are supercharged... A modded Termi would be ported + bolt ons or even worse KB supercharged. Then you're really on a different level.

Although it's pretty cool that a KB supercharger can have more displacement then our engines haha

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I raced a golf R one night going home from the gfs. I thought it was hilarious because I actually took him off the line. But he smoked my ass after 2nd gear.

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
CSB!!!!

Tonight coming home with gf, noticed mkv behind me waiting to get on fwy, light went green and I blew the tires off 1st-2nd then pulled a bit more in 3rd. He followed but didn't keep up. Then I cruise 60 the whole way home after he zoom zoom past to the carpool

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Beat a new Porsche Boxster S from about a 65-110 roll. Race was much closer than I had anticipated, but pulled him by about a car.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
Pulled 5 or 6 car lengths on new WRX today from 60 to 110 ish... guy looked pissed, tried again and same result. I'm fairly surprised as well, could have been due to how hot and humid it was today (90's and around 60% humidity).... whatever, CSB.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Smoked an M5 on my way to work today, guy looked pissed. Don't know why, those cars have a reputation of being slow as balls.

Drew113

Ready to race!
i don't like this thread...

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
:confused:

On way back to work from lunch, get tailgated by a new Cruze for a bit while I'm in the fast lane going 75 with 6-10 lengths minimum between the truck ahead and myself, business as usual here on the 55 northbound. He finally backs off and follows suit. The truck I'm following ends up slowing a bit so I pass on the right in 6th, Stage 2 @ 3k part throttle elasticity :) Mr Cruze must have thought I was leaving him in the dust, because he (slowly) came flying around as well and right up my ass again to recommence the butt riding only to the far left of the lane like he wished to pass. I looked down at Mr Cruze in my mirror and he distanced himself once again. Folks really think we're all just racing out here, don't they? #CSB

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
Some cool stories bro's;

Reeled in a 2007 Mustang GT and then passed him and pulled a few cars, he was pissed wouldn't even wave at me.

Also like above, smoked a brand new WRX pretty good as well. That guy was cool thou and was impressed, he wanted to know what I had done. I told him stock. :thumbsup:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
WRX stories remind me. Headed down a 45mph, four lane (both ways) road. He pulls out into the right lane about 50 ft ahead and hits it, so I lay unto the throttle as well just to show him I'm a cool kid. By 60, I'm next to another car which he had been planning to pass by getting into the left lane behind me. But when I gently tapped the brakes to let him know the show's over, he SLAMS on his brakes and swerved into the right lane behind the car I just passed. I reeled back to give him my worried face and he's laughing. Oh well.

butchered by autocucumber

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
The funniest thing just happened!!!

[stage 2 GTI, dp, fmic and stock intake]

6cyl altima coupe on my ass...I push it and went away....U-turn to a long road..he passes me fast and I tried to get to him, but couldn't..

On the roundabout he stops..guess what.. I know this guy! haha "Maaan this is a V6..you don't play with an altima v6 coupe haha!!"

I smiled..then he pushed his car, I caught up and pulled on him so hard and fast

Next round about "WHAAAAT!! even a lumina SS couldn't beat me!!!!"

WIN WIN WIN haha :D