GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

"NEW VENDOR" UnderWraps Automotive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion

Hi Guys, We wanted to start our first thread as an introduction to the forums.

My name is Kevin, and UnderWraps Automotive is a Long Island, New York based Company that provides custom "Die-Cut" Decals as well as specializing in custom design work aswell.

Most of you will know us from our old company name EEM PRODUCTIONS. We felt the need to update our new corporate name as we are now expanding our product line and selling more than just vinyl decals!

We are proud to announce we are an "Authorized" Air-Ride dealer for both Airlift Performance & Accuair Suspensions. We are fully stocked with a complete line of kits, to components, to spare parts... No matter if it's a fitting or a compressor, please know that UnderWraps Automotive will get you on the ground!

Vehicle Wraps!!!

Whether your looking for interior trims, roofs, or full vehicle wraps, we got you covered!

Not on Long Island or close??? No Problem, we sell complete DIY kits that come packaged with all the necessary tools, cleaners, and materials to make your wrapjob a complete success!

We offer: 3M, Hexis, Avery, Oracal "wrapping cast" materials for all your vehicle wrapping requirements! (Please note that materials are made to order) from the manufacturer to insure you get a "FRESH" and new shelf life item from the factory!

We also are stocked with the best of the best in "Auto Finesse" detailing products!

From car washes, to detailing spray, to high end wax and accessories we have a large inventory available here in the US!

In future posts throughout the show season..We will be updating threads with shows we attend, charity events we contribute, and updated products on this thread from time to time.

We look forward to building relationships with all our forum member customers and look to get your feedback in the next few months as we continually add promotions specifically geared towards members who actively participate here on the golfmk6/// forums :thumbsup:

Best Regards,

Kevin Janovsky
UnderWraps Automotive
www.underwrapsautomotive.com
www.underwraps.bigcartel.com

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Is this who I would contact to get vinyl to cover the red stripes on the grill? I have a badge less grill and would like a few back up colors.

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Is this who I would contact to get vinyl to cover the red stripes on the grill? I have a badge less grill and would like a few back up colors.

We can supply you with regular vinyl or wrapping cast solutions, shoot us a PM and we can talk about your options and costs.

Kevin

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Just curious.....what do you guys charge for roof wraps?

Sent via Tapatalk 2

It varies depending on material you choose and vehicle. We are between $225 - $300.00

We use knifeless tape and drop the headliner to temporarily remove the antenna :thumbsup:

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Anyone that is interested in getting some "CUSTOM" die-cut decals made.. whether a club, business or just want something of your own... We can make it happen!

We have 5-10 pc minimum requirements per each custom logo "Die-Cut" only!

Please shoot us a PM... or shoot us an e-mail to: kevin@underwrapsautomotive.com

We have over 22 colors in stock, and we can mix and match colors at no additional costs!

Best Regards,

Kevin Janovsky
UnderWraps Automotive
www.underwrapsautomotive.com

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
hey its kevin! looking good bro.

I had a great run with your stickers, but they gotta come off for a new look. I might hit you up for a interior trim vinyl, hoping your prices are reasonable.

We have been busy.. We just moved into a new shop here on Long Island, New York :thumbsup:

We can either have you send us your interior trim and do it in house, or we can supply you with the material. Depending on the color, we may have to special order it because the vinyl used for die-cuts are different from wrapping cast material.

Let us know when you are ready and we will do the right thing :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.