GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FORUM DECAL: MINI-PACKS "NOW AVAILABLE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, I've been asked by quite a few members to make a smaller sized forum decal, and we have listened and are offering them in 20+ color options!

SIZE: 5.50 X 0.88 (W X H)

Please note that we are selling them as a two pack. You can put them on both sides of the car, or if you want to use one on your computer or wherever your heart desires :thumbsup:

Recently, we have lost someone very close to us here at UnderWraps Automotive and all orders and proceeds from our new decal kits will be donated to Lustgarten Foundation, which is a foundation looking to help cure pancreatic cancer.

If you would like to read up more or would like to support:
http://www.lustgarten.org/

This means alot to me, and I appreciate your support as we will be pricing the decal kit of two for $5.00 shipped.

online shop: http://underwraps.bigcartel.com/product/golfmk6-mini-pack-decal-set-of-two

For anyone ordering over $10.00 please use coupon code:
UW10FF

For anyone ordering over $20.00 please use coupon code: UW20FF

Thank You,

Kevin Janovsky
UnderWraps Automotive

www.underwrapsautomotive.com
facebook: (please give us a like) https://www.facebook.com/UnderwrapsAutomotive

Last edited:

JhnR

Banned
Hey ill take two in white! could you please send me an invoice through PayPal? I dont wanna to register on your website etc..

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
is it possible to get the decals in two different colors? ie: one decal in orange and another in lime green?

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Thank You for all the support guys!

All current orders have been shipped, we have also included an UW "winners circle" decal aswell if you place an order.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Just in case anyone is considering a purchase but hasn't decided yet; Kevin and Underwraps are awesome.

When I had my .:R32 Kevin actually sponsored several contests we ran for the R32 crowd and provided the winner their choice in decals as the prize. He did this to support the community even though we were unable to list his name as a sponsor due to the Vortex posting rules.

In other words; he sponsored the events for us even though it "earned" him nothing in advertising or even word of mouth. This guy seriously just wanted to support the community and help out.

So buy already; you need these! (My order will be coming shortly Kevin)

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Just in case anyone is considering a purchase but hasn't decided yet; Kevin and Underwraps are awesome.

When I had my .:R32 Kevin actually sponsored several contests we ran for the R32 crowd and provided the winner their choice in decals as the prize. He did this to support the community even though we were unable to list his name as a sponsor due to the Vortex posting rules.

In other words; he sponsored the events for us even though it "earned" him nothing in advertising or even word of mouth. This guy seriously just wanted to support the community and help out.

So buy already; you need these! (My order will be coming shortly Kevin)

I appreciate the support. I love the industry and it has treated me well. These forum "mini packs" mean alot to me.. all of the proceeds go to the foundation that will try to find a cure for pancreatic cancer. I lost my father last week who was heavily involved in the start of UW, and I really appreciate the support, thank you guys so much :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.