GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne BT mk6 GTI vs Bi-turbo 350z vs modded c63 amg

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
This is my GTI with a efr6758 turbo, and Eurodyne maestro tuning suite. My GTI was running 20-21psi in these videos, roughly 350whp. It made 443whp at 26-27psi (with a faulty PCV system).

C63 has headers and tune. I beat him by half a car.

350z has twin turbo's. He said he was running 5.5 psi making 385whp. He said he made 457whp on 8.5psi. He beats me from a 40 roll (I was spinning) and from a 60 roll I do a lot better but he catches me up top.

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Nice video. How come you were running lower boost?

I like your car man, one bad ass GTI :thumbsup:

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Nice video. How come you were running lower boost?

I like your car man, one bad ass GTI :thumbsup:

I'm having an issue. When I try to adjust the nut that's on the end of the wg actuator rod, the entire rod is spinning, preventing me from adjusting the nut.
My wastegate is like wide open right now, running 16psi until like 5500rpm then it rises to 20-21psi.

And thanks man!!

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I'm having an issue. When I try to adjust the nut that's on the end of the wg actuator rod, the entire rod is spinning, preventing me from adjusting the nut.
My wastegate is like wide open right now, running 16psi until like 5500rpm then it rises to 20-21psi.

And thanks man!!

Dang hopefully you figure out why it's running like that. Need more videos of you beating Lou in his 135i chick mobile haha.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Lol. Lou's 135i is fucking sick. I've driven it a few times, definitely a hoot of a car.

Once it's warm out I'll be more interested in fixing my car. For now, it's parked.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Sick runs as always!
This is my GTI with a efr6758 turbo, and Eurodyne maestro tuning suite. My GTI was running 20-21psi in these videos, roughly 350whp. It made 443whp at 26-27psi (with a faulty PCV system).

C63 has headers and tune. I beat him by half a car.

350z has twin turbo's. He said he was running 5.5 psi making 385whp. He said he made 457whp on 8.5psi. He beats me from a 40 roll (I was spinning) and from a 60 roll I do a lot better but he catches me up top.

Enjoy.

Crazy to think what your car would've done with almost another 100whp.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nice runs saw these a few days back.. It would be nice to see how much would pull on these at 27 psi.. Can't wait till summer..

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Sick ass GTI. That 350Z is full of shit if he's claiming only 350whp and 5.5psi. He's gotta be over 400. Either way, good job man. Car is a beast.

EvoX1

Ready to race!
Im guessing that 350z is a 2003-2005 to make those numbers?

Anyways OP your GTI moves REALLY well with only 350 whp, I can't wait to see it at full power.

dallen13

Ready to race!
That video with the ttrs, is that at full power?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Thank you thank you. My gti moves pretty nicely at 20-21psi… But 27-30psi is insane!! Every gear it just pulls insanely hard. When I warmed up my hoosiers and got 3rd gear to hook a few times, it was nuts.

Sick ass GTI. That 350Z is full of shit if he's claiming only 350whp and 5.5psi. He's gotta be over 400. Either way, good job man. Car is a beast.
I said 385whp @ 5.5psi and 457whp or something @ 8.8psi.
Im guessing that 350z is a 2003-2005 to make those numbers?
Anyways OP your GTI moves REALLY well with only 350 whp, I can't wait to see it at full power.

Yep, DE I believe. Things are slow as poop stock or bolt on's. This twin turbo kit made that 350z pretty damn quick though.

That video with the ttrs, is that at full power?
That was 27psi, 443whp.
Nice runs saw these a few days back.. It would be nice to see how much would pull on these at 27 psi.. Can't wait till summer..
I would put like 4 cars on that c63 if I was running 25+ psi. No question. That 350z on 8.5psi @ 457whp would be a good run for me on full boost.