GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HYDE16 Reviews - DeutscheAutoParts Exhaust Alignment Bushings

aw6141

Go Kart Champion
im gonna have to get this, my stock exhaust was always a bit lower on one side and I've been wanting to fix that

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion

f00kie1

Go Kart Champion
Shipping to Canada:

Ordered.

hockeystar17mnj

Ready to race!
Shipping to Canada:

Ordered.

lol wut? Are you sure you didnt send it to every European country before coming to your doorstep?

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
I wish the shipping charge wasn't so damn HIGH for such a small item. And I'm like 35 miles from their shop. For a minute there, I thought I was ordering from ECS Tuning. I will just pick it up from the local VW dealership instead.

BTW, the bushings are "gear select bushings/grommets".

Last edited:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I wish the shipping charge wasn't so damn HIGH for such a small item. And I'm like 35 miles from their shop. For a minute there, I thought I was ordering from ECS Tuning. I will just pick it up from the local VW dealership instead.

BTW, the bushings are "gear select bushings/grommets".

It should be super fast shipping to you then. Shipping is a cost that the business passes on to the buyer, there's no mark-up. Blame USPS for messing up shipments to the point where UPS and FedEx need to charge more to guarantee undamaged delivery... :thumbsup:

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Now can these fix the misalignment of the magnaflow issue of the passenger tip sticking out to far