GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Financial accounting is cool, business law can be interesting with the right teacher. Hated all the computer classes I had to take for my degree. And I'm going to teach you not to mouth off to me, boy.

I wasn't mouthing off :( and yea I think it'll be alright, I've done well in all of my computer classes basically, and the other teachers are supposed to be great teachers.

My classes are boring. And I only go 2 days a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only go Mondays and Wednesdays.

Tell them to close their legs.

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
No. Are you fat?

I could lose a few pounds. I got pretty lethargic after reinjuring my shoulder and ankle.

I'm back on the horse now, though. Pretty excited to get biking again when it's not cold everyday.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I could lose a few pounds. I got pretty lethargic after reinjuring my shoulder and ankle.

I'm back on the horse now, though. Pretty excited to get biking again when it's not cold everyday.

I bet trev's mom would still fuck you, doe. Especially not that you're getting back into it.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Been a long day... about to go to Houston's with my boss.

I hear Texas is cheap gas.

JK I KNOW WHAT HOUSTON'S is.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I hear Texas is cheap gas.

JK I KNOW WHAT HOUSTON'S is.

Man... it's cray, I remember just last summer paying like $250 to fill up the bang bus, now it's like $140.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
In4bangbus

balius

Go Kart Champion

Aren't you a running back in the NFL?

razr390

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
This douche in an RX-8 ran 5 consecutive red lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.