GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Nice, I would too, gotta keep the revs up in those things, ask me how I know.

i know you owned one.

dark gray

ask me how i know

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
:wub:

balls, doe.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Aren't you a running back in the NFL?

Serious question: if your son wanted to play football and is being scouted as a RB in high school and college would you try to push him into WR or TE? RBs have short, cheap careers and the upside for receivers and tight ends is incredibly high if you can catch.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Serious question: if your son wanted to play football and is being scouted as a RB in high school and college would you try to push him into WR or TE? RBs have short, cheap careers and the upside for receivers and tight ends is incredibly high if you can catch.
I would teach him how to manage his money wisely so that his earnings from his short and cheap career can last him forever.

Plus if he's a good RB and being scouted aggressively then I would let him be. A short career in the NFL is better than a long career doing some mediocre shit.

Idk, don't really care, don't have kids.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Nice.

Damn, you can fill the bang bus up with bitches that cheap,

Have you seen me though? I pull dem cheap bishes, yo.

In4bangbus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you can see it in like a month.

This douche in an RX-8 ran 5 consecutive red lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dat 9k RPM doe.

Today my balls were hanging a little lower than usual. When I peed my stream careened off the left nut and fanned out into a golden sheet that covered the entire toilet seat and most of the floor.

That sounds hellacious.

I would teach him how to manage his money wisely so that his earnings from his short and cheap career can last him forever.

Plus if he's a good RB and being scouted aggressively then I would let him be. A short career in the NFL is better than a long career doing some mediocre shit.

Idk, don't really care, don't have kids.

:word:

graveshb

Go Kart Champion

Completely depends on how good of a RB he is vs how good of a WR or TE you think he could be. Agree with TSI_Guy doe, money management is much more important than most things as far as potential to live an incredibly comfortable life.

Have you seen me though? I pull dem cheap bishes, yo.

I've seen pictures of you, but I haven't met you yet, when you say cheap bishes, they hot and DTF?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Completely depends on how good of a RB he is vs how good of a WR or TE you think he could be. Agree with TSI_Guy doe, money management is much more important than most things as far as potential to live an incredibly comfortable life.

I've seen pictures of you, but I haven't met you yet, when you say cheap bishes, they hot and DTF?

I dunno dude, but I'll be in Jax next week, we can go pull bishes.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Man, I'm full as fuck'th from Houston's. That place is expensive and tasty.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.