GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

razr390

Go Kart Champion
dammit.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i typed out a couple paragraphs. then i thought about how everyone will just talk down to me, shit on me, and laugh at me. so i decided why bother.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
i typed out a couple paragraphs. then i thought about how everyone will just talk down to me, shit on me, and laugh at me. so i decided why bother.

i don't judge you

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Charger Hellcat

A 707hp grocery getter.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

:confused:

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion

Bullshit, if that was the case you would have not posted the thread, you're just looking for attention.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
In4updates.

dude, cmon - it's always fun no matter what. We all like going on the ride with you, whether or not we agree doesn't even matter, its just fun to strap in and ride the Plac train on a fantastic voyage.

We can give advice, but ultimately you make the call, just like in the past - so its all good, just brush off any haters, and lets do this thang.