GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*BRIGHTER* Euro Reverse LEDs-Group Buy - No error/No-Taps Plug & Play

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
New intro price listing is up:
New - NO - TAP BRIGHTER REVERSE LEDs for your Euro Tails

Finally here, a brighter new solution for your euro tail reverse LEDs.

Includes: (2) new reverse LEDs 194 for your euro tails. you can choose (1) reverse LED on the drop down menu if you do not require 2.

no-taps required
100% error free
brighter vs old design

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NEW BRIGHTER REVERSE LEDS

Actual Customer Photos:

Side by side - average bulb vs bright LED:

Last edited:

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
deAutoKey is using my vehicle as an example.

I can verify that the new led's do not throw error codes, and are definitely brighter than the old led's. Will post wall photos tonight.

$24.99 is a steal, as these are usually $44.99 and require installation of resistors. Installation literally takes 10 seconds, lift hatch, unscrew reverse bulb, pull stock bulb, place led in place.

For comparison,

1. Left bulb is old led, throwing code w/out resistor, right bulb is stock.

2. Left bulb is old led throwing code w/out resistor, right bulb is new led, no codes, no resistor. It is much brighter.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Do we have to remove the resistors from the previous LEDs to run these? Will leaving the resistor in place affect the brightness? You announced this literally the day after I had installed your previous kit. I may bite at this price, but I hate the fact that I JUST bought the other set.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
No I know the difference between a reverse light and a license plate light. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about

Sorry about that, I feel bad about jumping to conclusions.

I confirmed that this issue was never seen before though, not sure what happened there.

PM sent.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Glad I waited on buying the other ones......

The other ones were also great, and at the time, this was the best and brightest option.

This is like buying an Iphone 5 and then the Iphone 6 comes out a few months later, it is still good but technology improves with time, this has to be understood with any electronics.

Thank you

ALSO:
This group buy is big, and there is only a LIMITED amount at the $24.99 price!! This might end after a week, so please purchase now as the price will not be available for much longer.

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
So tempted but honestly for what I paid for the cree bulbs (50ish iirc) and the extremely limited time I actually spend in reverse, these would have to be like turning on the sun behind my car to want to upgrade. Especially because I already have the t-taps on the wiring and don't like messing with those once installed.

But if you don't have the led reverse lights yet especially with euro tails these are a great buy, the old ones work great still after a year in my car.

chip1

Ready to race!
The other ones were also great, and at the time, this was the best and brightest option.

This is like buying an Iphone 5 and then the Iphone 6 comes out a few months later, it is still good but technology improves with time, this has to be understood with any electronics.

Thank you

ALSO:
This group buy is big, and there is only a LIMITED amount at the $24.99 price!! This might end after a week, so please purchase now as the price will not be available for much longer.

Yes I get that but I was trying to avoid t-taps and all the extra stuff.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
waiting for wall photos.

Yes I get that but I was trying to avoid t-taps and all the extra stuff.

So tempted but honestly for what I paid for the cree bulbs (50ish iirc) and the extremely limited time I actually spend in reverse, these would have to be like turning on the sun behind my car to want to upgrade. Especially because I already have the t-taps on the wiring and don't like messing with those once installed.

But if you don't have the led reverse lights yet especially with euro tails these are a great buy, the old ones work great still after a year in my car.

Wall photos will be up soon.

If you want, you can install the new ones with the resistors, it is not necessary to remove the adapters.

This group buy looks like it might be over by the end of the week instead of the complete 7 days, they will ship early next week.

Thank you :thumbsup:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
So will these work in place of the fog light? I don't care much for the fog light in reverse and I'd rather have 2 reverse lights.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
So will these work in place of the fog light? I don't care much for the fog light in reverse and I'd rather have 2 reverse lights.

yes, there should be no issues, do you have the ability to remove the fog from the housing then you can replace it with this.

Thank you