GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI Accessport & Accesstuner Updates - New OTS Maps, New Tables, New Monitors

trillmanati6

Bought the access port on Monday and I'm pretty happy with it so far. Although I've heard the shelf tune's are not the most aggressive Cobb's definitely livens up the car from stock. What protuners should I look into for custom stage 2 files? Also is there any update on the release of launch control for the 6mt owners

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Bought the access port on Monday and I'm pretty happy with it so far. Although I've heard the shelf tune's are not the most aggressive Cobb's definitely livens up the car from stock. What protuners should I look into for custom stage 2 files? Also is there any update on the release of launch control for the 6mt owners
Stratified tuning, JST tuning, there are 100s if not thousands of cobb tuners around.

Fantom1107

Passed Driver's Ed
I posted this in the Cobb vs Uni Stage 2 thread and didn't get a response.

I installed a USP downpipe over the weekend and switched over to the Stage 2 Stock MAF 93 map. I am using the stock airbox right now. There is pretty significant increase over the Stage 1 high boost, overall pretty happy. I'm currently slipping 1st-3rd due to snow tires, but I'm noticing lower boost levels during acceleration and then a boost surge when I let off throttle.

Is the lower target boost pressure due to the TCS kicking in? I don't think I was slipping much in the datalog14 file and this was in 3rd. On the stage 1 map I was getting maybe 1psi of surge after letting off throttle, now I have 5.5psi. Is this surge normal or sign of bad DV? My LTFT is also between .98 and 1.07 depending on much I get on it. This is probably due to using the stock airbox. I plan to etune in a couple months, but is there any harm in these values right now?

Here is the datalog:
http://datazap.me/u/import11/stage-2-pulls-winter-tire-slip?log=0&data=3-16-19

cardoboy

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey im getting a Accessport next month here, really excited about it. Adding some more power is always fun. I have a DSG and was wondering if DSG tunes will be coming out in the future?

YES DSG Tune PLEASE! I have the AP already and just submitted my info for an etune from Stratified.

The DSG doesn't hold the power on full throttle due to the TQ contraints in the TCU with Stage 2 93 file.

Please support DSG tune :thumbup:

Laimface

Ready to race!
Yes! We are currently working on custom features for both the Mk6 and Mk7 GTIs. Both platforms are due to receive Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, and Traction Control.

Marshall@COBB

Is this what's coming in the update coming out soon? My wallet is itching to spill its guts into Stratifieds' pockets hahaha

UberFast

Ready to race!
Is this what's coming in the update coming out soon? My wallet is itching to spill its guts into Stratifieds' pockets hahaha
God I hope so! I'm trying to hold out for this update instead of going with an apr, uni...dsg tune. They need to get this update out ASAP! [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

jon570

Ready to race!
God I hope so! I'm trying to hold out for this update instead of going with an apr, uni...dsg tune. They need to get this update out ASAP! [emoji106]

I sure hope so. Would be an amazing update.

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
It's FINALLY here!

The first round of COBB Custom Features for Mk6 GTI Accessport users includes a core group of features that we have successfully implemented on other platforms in the COBB lineup. These features include Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting for 6MT cars, and Burnout Mode. An increase to the Boost Limit also provides Protuners with the ability to increase power on vehicles with upgraded turbochargers where they were previously limited.

For the full write-up, head over to the COBB Blog aritcle below
Volkswagen Mk6 GTI Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, and Burnout Mode

Marshall@COBB

Laimface

Ready to race!
It's FINALLY here!

The first round of COBB Custom Features for Mk6 GTI Accessport users includes a core group of features that we have successfully implemented on other platforms in the COBB lineup. These features include Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting for 6MT cars, and Burnout Mode. An increase to the Boost Limit also provides Protuners with the ability to increase power on vehicles with upgraded turbochargers where they were previously limited.

For the full write-up, head over to the COBB Blog aritcle below
Volkswagen Mk6 GTI Launch Control, Flat Foot Shifting, and Burnout Mode

Marshall@COBB

Just been told that this still won't be available for UK based GTIs, when will it be out for people like myself??

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
We do plan to expand upon current Mk6 World Market Support in the future. Hope to have more information on that later this year!

Marshall@COBB

Turbo Beetle

Ready to race!
We do plan to expand upon current Mk6 World Market Support in the future. Hope to have more information on that later this year!

Marshall@COBB

Will the Accessport now work on the MED17.52 ECU's and if not when?

BTW there's a lot of MK6 2.0 TSI's that are not in GTI's

UberFast

Ready to race!
Does this give tuners access to custom map the dsg transmission? Increase torque limits and such?

Laimface

Ready to race!

Marshall@COBB

I hope sooner rather than later! I have upcoming events in the next 3 weeks that would have suited some of the new features!