GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk6 GTI Accessport & Accesstuner Updates - New OTS Maps, New Tables, New Monitors

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
yeah I get that, but wondering if tune will clear it. I had apr on my mkvi gli and tune got rid of downpipe cel. Just wondering if stratified tune will do the same for the cts dp.

not without a spacer. spacer with no tune i had no issues. tune will help too but not needed. tune with no spacer usually results in CEL.

UberFast

Ready to race!
anyone know if stratified stage 2 will clear the cel with cts downpipe or will i need a spacer or something?

also any word on dsg tune for us? i'm about to pull the trigger, but not stoked on having to get dsg tune elsewhere
Not sure about their OTS map but I used to have a Stratified k04 protune and Alex disabled the rear o2 sensor code so I wouldn't get a CEL.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fbgmoney

Ready to race!
anyone know if stratified stage 2 will clear the cel with cts downpipe or will i need a spacer or something?

also any word on dsg tune for us? i'm about to pull the trigger, but not stoked on having to get dsg tune elsewhere

Cobb responded on the other day on reddit when asked about a mk6 dsg tune.

"Maybe one day. Just a lot of other stuff going on atm. Too many projects, not enough resources."

EuroHB

Ready to race!
LOL they've given up after I got the " we have a DSG tune in the works for you, help us by sending in your information in the COBB AP". Shit support anyways.

EuroHB

Ready to race!

You can have Stratified code it out like I did.