GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Looking good! I need to replace my front bumper and grill, I hit someone's tow hook and there has been a hole in my bumper for a couple of months now :( vw logo fell out since and I have a minor Bend in hood.
Doesn't look too bad from the pics, this time of the year I'd leave it until spring, your chance to install a Golf R Front Bumper.

Theonlycam

Passed Driver's Ed
Doesn't look too bad from the pics, this time of the year I'd leave it until spring, your chance to install a Golf R Front Bumper.
That happened around the end of winter last year lol, my plan is to change to the R look. I think it would look quite funny to have the Raised 2.5 with R looks

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Looking good! I need to replace my front bumper and grill, I hit someone's tow hook and there has been a hole in my bumper for a couple of months now :( vw logo fell out since and I have a minor Bend in hood.
Doesn't look too bad from the pics, this time of the year I'd leave it until spring, your chance to install a Golf R Front Bumper LINK.

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
Vinnie, with all the fun add-ons you install, i'm surprised :iono: you'd stop at a lowly GTI front bumper.
Haha, not looking to spend too much money for r bumper tho. It's probably easier to find a gti partout then a R partout, right?

Sent from my ANE-LX3 using Tapatalk

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Haha, not looking to spend too much money for r bumper tho. It's probably easier to find a gti partout then a R partout, right?
Bottom line, GTI bumper not enough of an upgrade to do as a "mod", but as a replacement for a damaged bumper it's a good option if you get the "entire thing" for a cheap price. If the price of the used GTI bumper gets within shouting distance of the Golf R bumper all options open.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Got caught out we weren't expecting the latest snow storm. We put the new 15 inch Good Year snow tires on the Golf and went to rescue my wife. The Accord got stuck without snow tires going up an icy hill. I really like the new Accords turbo power but it breaks traction so easily even in the dry, snow tires for the Accord is must in the winter.

Last edited:

junior0404

Ready to race!
did a pull on the dyno few weeks back.. 265hp on ebay turbo barely peaking 8lbs, power was falling off due to cat(usp catted test pipe that i modified). gutted the cat and the car feels like it just wants to climb now. gota go dyno again to see improvements, uff she screams even more now too.. video bellow of the pull.

036CF2B1-8596-4384-85E7-66C5E38C6DF4.JPG