GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: APR exhaust (not the full turboback)

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Looking to sale my APR exhaust. As you can see it does show it's age, but still sounds great. It's the first version that came out, you can see in one of the pictures the APR stamp info. Asking $750 buyer pays shipping. If your a golf looking to do the gti swap I'll add the rear diffuser for $50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Where did the APR catback systems go? Did the RSC "scandal" make APR stop lol
If this lingers i'll buy this eventually

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Where did the APR catback systems go? Did the RSC "scandal" make APR stop lol
If this lingers i'll buy this eventually

It's still on my car. I didn't want to go threw the hassle of getting a hole new turbo back system.. I changed my rear end to the European R line, so the new bumper didn't call for a dual exhaust. So that's the reason for this sale.

Last edited:

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
It's still on my car. I didn't want to go threw the hassle of getting a hole new turbo back system.. I changed my rear end to the European R line, so the new bumper didn't call for a dual exhaust. So that's the reason for this sale.

No I just meant you can't get APR catbacks from apr anymore lol but the other guy just said corsa makes it theirs now which is interesting.

But yeah, if this is around for a while, and if you're willing to ship i'll be in contact in the future

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Yeah hopefully someone picks this up. And hopefully there's still APR fans that didn't get the chance to own the exhaust and this might be there way to get there hands on one.

But yeah if it's still here please let me know. I'm willing to ship but for now the buyer would have to pay for that.. I might reduce the price later down the road if someone is really interested

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Got mine (corsa) brand new for $1143 shipped bro. Just sayin. Thats a bit high if its shipped

$1143 for corsa not apr..... thanks for the feedback tho... maybe later down the road ill drop price, not now

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
$1143 for corsa not apr..... thanks for the feedback tho... maybe later down the road ill drop price, not now
you do realize that corsa did make aprs rsc exhaust..... apr didnt make them themselves they paid corsa to make them then branded them as apr exhaust... so yes they are the exact same exhaust besides the branding on them

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I do realize that.. it doesn't matter to me who made it.. APR or Corsa I'm just trying to sale this so I can make some room in my garage. There was a big debate over this.. not trying to sale something off as something else just trying to sale a item... thanks for the feedback

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Yeah I do realize that.. it doesn't matter to me who made it.. APR or Corsa I'm just trying to sale this so I can make some room in my garage. There was a big debate over this.. not trying to sale something off as something else just trying to sale a item... thanks for the feedback
well if your trying to sell it might want to lower the price a tad bit cause 750 for a "axle back" that is 4 1/2 yrs old is ridiculous thats not even a cat back who is going to pay 750 on a exhaust they cant even run. especially when they are going to have to put another 200-300 into it just to make it a cat back an be functional. just being real youd get more bites if you lowered the price