GOLFMKV

ASTRID - SCCA TT National Tour & Time Attack Build

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
More goodies!

damn son... thats fire.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks everyone! At this point it's just a waiting game, I have all the parts waiting to go on as soon as the car gets back from paint. Hoping to have the car back in a couple of weeks.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
For you "track rats" Eibach still has their remote reservoir coilovers which are the top of the line R2 set for huge discount. 1671.00 for a set that used to sell for 3200. LINK

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
For you "track rats" Eibach still has their remote reservoir coilovers which are the top of the line R2 set for huge discount. 1671.00 for a set that used to sell for 3200. LINK

Holy shit. That cheap!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zef

Drag Racing Champion

Wow I paid a little bit more than that for mine, I think they were around $1,850 when I bought through Eibach. Must've dropped the price again.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Wow I paid a little bit more than that for mine, I think they were around $1,850 when I bought through Eibach. Must've dropped the price again.

Yes they dropped it again, I am tempted to buy a set and just keep my R1 for back up.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Decided to clean up the front page a little bit, still figuring out what the best size for photos with imgur is.